Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Player opinions

General information request

Sort of new to the game, playing 2 weeks now. Really enjoy it. Dropped in a couple bucks already to show some love. Decided to see if there was a wiki available for the game because it's a little difficult to keep track of the numerous unit types and bam... that's when I saw it. Numerous websites listing link after link of trainers, hacks, and cheats. I have 0 tolerance for games that allow cheating while the rest of us drop money into it.

Could a developer please respond to what is being done about the cheats, hacks, and "free gold bars" out there?

Also, in keeping with the theme of this thread. Here are some suggestions that I have.

1- The sorting ability is awesome, but I would ask that you place a secondary sort in there as well. For example the light vehicles seem to have an array of abilities. They can be proficient at killing all types of units. Allow us to sort by these abilities so that we can group them together in order to identify which one we like. Right now they are often spaced out and it's difficult to see the differences.
    2- While in our profile viewer, throw in a link that takes us to our Alliance page and our Friends page.
    3- When in our Storage area, allow us to click on the unit to get further details, just as we get when in the My army section. This will allow us to evaluate a unit before moving it out of storage and into the army.
    4- Max stats. In order to see a units max stats we have to enter the train screen, then select a unit to consume. Only then can we see the maximum attainable attack/defense. Please allow us to view this max stat when in the My army screen as well as the storage screen.
    5- Allow for multiple squads. When I go into My army, I see a clear squad button, but it would be AWESOME to be able to quickly switch between Infantry killing squads, light armor killing squads, heavy armor killing squads, areal killing squads, defensive squads, offensive squads, and balanced squads. That may be to many squads to allow us to set up, but I figured I'd ask for the lot and see where it lands.
    6- When choosing units to train I see the circle filling up to the max 6 units, but what I can't see (from that screen) is how much experience is gained. Only once I hit confirm and then I'm sent back to the main training screen can I see how far my unit will advance with the selected units. Somehow allow me to see the XP gain and cost to train from the screen where I am selecting which units to be consumed.

Thanks for the fun. Please make sure to address my original concern. I really don't want to invest time and money into yet another game where some 12 year old is playing it for free and dominating.

Trading of units is a terrible idea because why not create multiple accounts from your different devices. Too much potential for cheating. I wouldn't mind the idea of trading in units. 5-10 common for uncommon and so forth.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

allow purchases to expand energy and morale max limit would be nice

to be able to see unit details in storage as well

Trading destroys the game and invites even more cheaters/hackers

Able to *Grade up* a card would be nice (probably after gathering some materials
    eg. a max rank & level Rare Janissary III can be upgraded to SR Janissary III if certain conditions are met.

New Robotic Units! Mech Warrior style

Quote Originally Posted by tahl View Post
    Could a developer please respond to what is being done about the cheats, hacks, and "free gold bars" out there?
    We do take measures on our end to help prevent these types of things from happening and catching those who abuse the game. Additionally, please report any detailed information you have on exploits/hacks/cheats.

The feedback here is well-worded and constructive. Thank you all for taking the time to write this all out.

Although the idea sounds cool, I also agree that being able to trade could cause chaos and cheating. How about if we could buy(in game money) items from each other. Even if it were $100M for a SR that I really want I'd pull the trigger. This means I would either purchase in game money or encourage me to play more to earn more money, either way good for business right?

I'd like to see some kind of actual live versus action. Even though we play against other users squads it still feels as were playing against a bot. The only way we actually play against a live person is to be on the same wifi network. As bad as the rewards have been the last couple events this game could get old real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by rasheedgas View Post
    Hello everyone,

Please use this opportunity to reach out to the development team at gree and hopefully they respond to us.
    To all the league of war players,
    What do you think can and should be done to improve the game?

I for one personally think the alliance chat is too glitchy. shows like only 10 messages if you're lucky and repeats the same messages up to 3/4 times. there's also no spell checker or type ahead either. the most painful of all is that you cannot paste messages into the chat.

Also we should be able to send messages to individual player.

Just want to point out that since finding units are rare we should be able to trade units with other players. Just a suggestion. What do you think?

Thank you.

Alliance:- "SamuraiBlood" Recruiting
    Should also be able to break units down after promoting them so when you sell them you get the full value of the unit.... Or the price of the unit should evolve with every promotion to reflect the actual dollar value...

1. Being able to trade units with alliance members.
    2. Chat needs to hold more lines.
    3. If members don't donate money, members can vote out members at 95% yes vote.
    4. New units is great, having ten units that are the same but have different names is BS. As different names means can't combine them.
    5. When playing invasion, if you use the 3x award button it gives 3x the points. But the kill counter doesn't track it in 3x nor does it track it as a 3x battle. So only adds one battle and one battles worth of kills. So one has to spend 30 energy 3x separate times to get all points to show on counter.
    6. 50x vech max is BS, as all the vech have different name versions, not enough slots to save them to be able to upgrade them.
    7. If chest is opened, seems it rarely gives vech you have, like it mostly gives vech you don't have. Seems like it checks what you have, then takes those out of the possible option to give, or gives those a lesser chance to get.

Explain this to me please.

Please tell me how a player can have the final ultra rare reward for the CURRENT EVENT promoted to lvl 50 already before you add the unit to chests. The final reward offers two ultra rare ideal defenders that allow allows you to promote it to lvl 30. How is it possible to already have one promoted to lvl 50 before Gree even adds the unit to the chests??? To my understanding you guys do not add the final reward ultra rare unit to chests until after the event. You guys even make an announcement after the event is over stating new ultra rare unit has been added to gold chests. I have attached a screen shot of the unit in question and the player's name is buchunhan. Tadaah please explain this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Amadeus; 07-31-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Actually instead of trading with alliance I would rather see a member who could rent units from other members for a set time limit and price. Depending on how long it was used would depend on the price. Or the money could go to the alliance as a donation.

Just a thought....

Zhang's march

Why is the unit Zhang's March so very small and so very ugly? Given that it is even stronger than the Janissary Rare, it deserves a better design to truly reflect it's status. It should be at least twice its current size and much more elegant. Does anybody else agree?

It's so small so it fits the theme of the workers lyric and workers song and alike. It's design is cute and Chinese themed with the little lamp things. I think the fact that It's so tiny and unbreakable is hilarious tho

Trade among alliance option is needed

World chat!!!

Bigger squad? Or the ability to set up multiple squads.

Just letting you all know, we are still tracking the feedback in this thread! Thanks!