Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Player opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalryman View Post
    Bigger squad? Or the ability to set up multiple squads.
    Multiple squads. That's an awesome organisation thing that would be so good

Quote Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
    Multiple squads. That's an awesome organisation thing that would be so good
    Lol ya that hit me as I was trying to balance my squad today with some of this new crap I got. Too many vehicles and not enough space for what I want to do with them.

I would like to see the ability to use units that are different in name only to promote. While I understand the intention is to make it difficult to promote valuable units like UR and SR for rev gen - you could require 1 or 2 gold to be able to do this to keep with the goal of rev gen and make it less frustrating for players
    Last edited by BaziOne; 08-22-2014 at 06:54 PM.

I would like to see better customer service with Gree. Mainly on how long it takes to receive an answer to a support ticket.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

Unit balancing

How about some balance in the game? Ie, an unmanned drone, lvl 50, armed with a machine gun, takes out a lvl 50 tank. Since the update giving recon units the armor against rail guns, these drones dominate the game. A machine gun should have little effect on a tank

Quote Originally Posted by 584sapper View Post
    How about some balance in the game? Ie, an unmanned drone, lvl 50, armed with a machine gun, takes out a lvl 50 tank. Since the update giving recon units the armor against rail guns, these drones dominate the game. A machine gun should have little effect on a tank
    Drones can be easily taken out by Collective struggle and most tanks such as Testudo, Unbreakable Will, Scarab, Asaraka (mis spelled but the ultra rare twin cannon tank) Even the Lenin's reach, sometimes Pegasus and Attaruk II can take out orontes and sometime maybe the Sylph. There is plenty of balance in the game. Orontes can be easily taken out. The machine gun on this unit is powerful due to its fire rate. Nessus and Revolutions Purity are even weaker and are way easier to take out.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

As far as the recon armor is concerned. Most recon take out Primes or any other railgun unit with ease anyways, even before they updated its armor. So there ya have it.

Helicopters fitted with anti air missiles.

Unmanned drones are good but they aren't indestructible. Just weave your units together correctly and they're not problem.... That or you could fight fire with fire

Moral and energy refills in bronze chests

That would be awesome too. It'd give high level players reasons to consider looking at bronze chests

Love that idea.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

advice from better player than i

I just got a rare officer.....with this new boss thing which one of the following units would you upgrade 1st...

1. exterminator squad
    2. great bombard
    3. hastatus sniper
    4. sand viper
    5. toxtai
    6. schimtar
    7. orpheus
    8. mago
    9. janissary
    10. hammer
    11. ifrit
    12. hamilcar
    13. achilles

Keep in mind my current units are
    1. (uc) jossip missile launcher (maxed)
    2. (R) reaping truth (maxed)
    3. (R) great sickle (maxed)
    4. (R) Rocket squad (maxed)
    5. (UR) black flag (Lvl 1)
    6. (UC) Phoenix (maxed)
    Last edited by James Little; 08-28-2014 at 10:08 AM.

It really depends on how many of say sand vipers you already have. Ya wanna max your best all around unit, the unit you can use in multiple situations. I wouldn't use it on the Bombard, they give thouse units out like candy. Just looking at what ya got, I would use it one the sand viper or the H. Sniper. I would really recomend using it on your black flag but that's a UR unit. I think your light in the anti-air dept.

Recruiting Tools, Global Chat, Offline Messages to Alliance Members

I'm a member of an alliance that has grown enough to no longer be on the limited list available to new players and far too young to be top ranked.

Bascially this results in us being virtually *invisible* to anyone not searching our name out. It's impossible to add new members. The Forum is really not the best place. Often only a very small percentage of players actually create accounts on forums for this type of game.

You either need a recruitment channel, or a global chat to allow alliances to find people and get invited to join established alliances.

Getting a message to your alliance members is also a problem.

I've played other games which did a much better job. They used a global chat, alliance chat and a alliance offline messaging system.

The lack of communication tools in LoW is not helping to build a sense of community.