Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Player opinions

Exclamation Player opinions

Hello everyone,

Please use this opportunity to reach out to the development team at gree and hopefully they respond to us.
    To all the league of war players,
    What do you think can and should be done to improve the game?

I for one personally think the alliance chat is too glitchy. shows like only 10 messages if you're lucky and repeats the same messages up to 3/4 times. there's also no spell checker or type ahead either. the most painful of all is that you cannot paste messages into the chat.

Also we should be able to send messages to individual player.

Just want to point out that since finding units are rare we should be able to trade units with other players. Just a suggestion. What do you think?

Thank you.

Alliance:- "SamuraiBlood" Recruiting
    Last edited by rasheedgas; 06-26-2014 at 10:01 AM.

I 100% agree.

Thanks for the feedback all! Keep it coming.

There are also too many glitches too count:
    1. On entering the game, boosts do not show up unless I enter into the market first and then campaign, invasion, or versus;
    2. Another chat glitch is that all messages will be attributed to "Me" regardless of who sends them;
    3. Versus issues:
    a. bonuses not taking effect or ending too early;
    b. new matches not being generated for next level of bonus;
    4. War menu often does not show all of the options, such as versus, campaign, and/invasion missing;

Improvements that I hope for:
    1. Alliance wars - based on a Clash of Clans model where you can play versus against the other alliance's members;
    2. New unit organization capabilities, such as sorting by rarity or power rating;
    3. Alliance goals - Gree's other games, MW, CC, and KA became far more fun when goals were added that required teamwork.

Biggest comment I have about this game is the amount of attacks you get, 3? I have started playing this game as an alternative to Modern War and have found the limit of 3 attacks and the regen times hinder my enjoyment. I know is designed that way to make you purchase refills to be competitive in events but with no real listed prises for being top of the leader board, what's the point? I've been playing for 1 week now and spent $120(au) on gold and cant see the need to purchase anymore to keep playing as my army is quite strong already. Ssure its not the best but hay, I can live with that.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

No to CC or MW group style wars. This game is nice and relaxing. The other agree games are too much b/s.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Thumbs up Agree

Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    No to CC or MW group style wars. This game is nice and relaxing. The other agree games are too much b/s.
    I agree that this game should not go down the lines of MW or CC. I just a little frustrated waiting over 12min to get my next refill to hit again, only because I'm enjoying it to much.

On a different note, I'm experiencing issues with the alliance leader board screen. it just seems to hang and not load.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

reinstall and back to level 1?

i reinstalled the game on a new phone and i lost all game data... is this normal?!

Angry Still haven't received the rewards from 2 events back...

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thanks for the feedback all! Keep it coming.
    Still haven't received the rewards from 2 events back...
    I'm guessing they're never coming ???

Hello again fellow gamers,

Just want to point out that since finding units are rare we should be able to trade units with other players. Just a suggestion. What do you think?

Alliance:- SamuraiBlood

Trading units

Quote Originally Posted by rasheedgas View Post

I think it would be a great option to trade units. I currently have close to 20 rare units and most of them are the same but with a different name. So I can't promote them untill I get another unit with the same name. It would be good to swap units with others that need a unit I have that could trade for a unit they have. To have 3 level 20 rare drones like the nessa, revolutions party and the ortenas is frustrating with nothing to upgrade it with. It goes the same for some of the tanks as well. Most rares have a generic or of brand name unit with basically the same stats but you need 4 of the same name unit to promote.

1. Alliance rewards for positioning, also the event timers on alliance and events dont match.
    2. Events are too long, shorten events.
    3. Unit trading would deffo be good.
    4. In game alliance chat is glitchy as hell, work on it. Also be nice to be able to msg other players that are not in alliance.
    5. Alliance events that require you to work as a team to complete.
    6. Being able to collect gold keys randomly on PvP killstreaks, currently just bronze and silver keys.
    7. Storage- better layout and a more refined filter option for units.

Thats all for now lol, will add more as and when i think of more.

ssSNAKESss alliance pm me if interested in joining.

I like where you can speed up the battle on rival battles. I think I do better when it is going fast. I don't have to think about what units I am going to have to use, I just put a bunch in and it works. It also saves a bunch of time.

I would like to see a speed up on campaign battles. Since you cant choose to pick what level you want to start at and it takes a while to gain up enough points.

Maybe add a 'accept all' or 'deny all' for the alliance. I woke up this morning with 99 requests. I don't have the time to go and hit deny on every single one.
    Last edited by HypeTonic; 07-02-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Love and appreciate the good feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by rasheedgas View Post

Trading units with other players is a bad idea in my opinion. It will lead to so much cheating. Now maybe if they let you trade 2 for 1 with Gree that would be nice