VFF LEGENDS, TOP10 and 50 wins 100% guaranteed !!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VFF LEGENDS, TOP10 and 50 wins 100% guaranteed !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

VFF LEGENDS, TOP10 and 50 wins 100% guaranteed !!!

NEWS With a few hours left we did finish the General Asador Raidboss event at Master level. Gree made the bosses stronger but we pulled our selfs together n got even stronger. VFF LEGENDS rocks !!!

Did you fight hard during WD and got 1500 wins just to see your faction fail the 50 wins ???

Do you finish the Individual LTQ just to see your faction fail the FLTQ ???

Are you tired of missing out of those juicy wrapper rewards ???

We at VFF LEGENDS can help you. As a member of our faction you are guaranteed that all faction events will be finished.

Frontline - Top 10 or the rank with the most asked for reward.

Raid boss - So far we finished all Master levels and with enough folders to make sure all gets the 18/18 induvidual reward.

FLTQ´s - Always finished well in time.

Epic boss faction part - No problem.

WD - Always Top 10, Always 50 wins.

On top of that you will join a faction that take care of each other. You have a player camping in your base ??? No problem, we revenge 10 times your lost.

You will also be a part of the VFF family, today a family tree of 10 factions with VFF LEGENDS at the very top in the family. So if you are a player with LLP´s we will find you a solid VFF home for those accounts too.

We use Palringo as our main chat but also have rooms at Groupme for Docbot and the mighty big VFF family chatroom.

So show us what you can do during WD. Without screenshot it didnt happen. Go to our recruitroom at Palringo. Search for “recruitment” and we stand by, ready to receive you or send me a pm.

Update : As you know the last Raid Boss was a monster but we pushed on and finished it. And if Im not wrong we all got 18/18 also.

Update 2 : We still kill all bosses n finish master level. We have never failed so far. Frontline worked out well and we finished top10, rank 8 if I remember correct.

Update 3 : Fastest way into our faction. Download Palringo, search for a group called recruitment. In order to find us the "group language search setting" must be set to English. Good luck. Or send a PM to me or Thief. Slowest way is to post a reply in this thread.

Update 4 : If you already have Groupme you could get in contact with us thru the VFF family joint recruit room. Just ask for an VFF LEGEND officer.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/7165672/CI57KN

UPDATE 5.1 : This is a solid top10 faction and we have decided that 200k WD is what we need from u to stay top10.
    Did u score 200k+ WD and you are not in a top10 faction, you have to ask your self : Why am I not in a top10 faction??? Then contact us.

Update 6 : Another great WD. Rank 4 n 50 wins.

Update 7 : Moses came to us with 2 stones. He tripped on the doorstep n broke the stones. But he came back with 2 new ones n this is what was written on them :

The Ten Commandments of VFF Legends.

1. Thou shalt put the team first.
    2. Thou shalt score 200k WD.
    3. Thou shalt hit if its lit.
    4. Thou shalt NOT hack nor glitch.
    5. Thou shalt post a SS or it didnt happen.
    6. Thou shalt always look after ur team mates.
    7. Thou shalt never blame ur self, its always RJ´s fault.
    8. Thou shalt NOT doubt the abilities of VFF LEGENDS
    9. Thou shalt only possess one health regen unit of each kind.
    10. Thou shalt, as officer, declare BTB.
    Last edited by David Steelman; 08-06-2014 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Update

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    I approve this message....!!! My boy knows what he is talking about....

Post Count
    This deserves to be at the top. Great crew and tons of fun. If you are in anything but a top 10 and putting up big points, you deserve to get the top 10 prize.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post
    LoL, my old man!! No need for u to show up here. Anyway, a bump for this great team of mine.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pm sent...

Lurker
    Post Count

Application to join VFF Legends

Quote Originally Posted by David Steelman View Post
    Did you fight hard during WD and got 1500 wins just to see your faction fail the 50 wins ???

Do you finish the Individual LTQ just to see your faction fail the FLTQ ???

Are you tired of missing out of those juicy wrapper rewards ???

We at VFF LEGENDS can help you. As a member of our faction you are guaranteed that all faction events will be finished.

Full Assault - Top 10 or the rank with the most asked for reward.

Raid boss - Last time done in 13 hours 16 min and with enough folders to make sure all gets the 18/18 induvidual reward.

FLTQ´s - Always finished well in time.

Epic boss faction part - No problem.

WD - Always Top 10, Always 50 wins.

On top of that you will join a faction that take care of each other. You have a player camping in your base ??? No problem, we revenge 10 times your lost.

You will also be a part of the VFF family, today a family tree of 10 factions with VFF LEGENDS at the very top in the family. So if you are a player with LLP´s we will find you a solid VFF home for those accounts too.

We use Palringo as our main chat but also have rooms at Groupme for Docbot and the mighty big VFF family chatroom.

So show us what you can do during WD. Without screenshot it didnt happen. Go to our recruitroom at Palringo. Search for “recruitment” and we stand by, ready to receive you or send me a pm.
    I am keen to join. I am level 281. Attk 612M/Def 494. WDP 150-170K.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post

All I know is if u join the palringo room you get banned. Thats solid!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump3r View Post
    All I know is if u join the palringo room you get banned. Thats solid!
    Sry for any hurt feelings but if u dont have what it takes there is no need for u to sit around in our recruit room. Simple as that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by David Steelman View Post
    Sry for any hurt feelings but if u dont have what it takes there is no need for u to sit around in our recruit room. Simple as that.
    Im pretty sure you didnt talk to me, and im pretty sure im stronger then u.. Lol.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    a bump from a neighborhood tramp

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    bump to the top from a neighborhood tramp

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Lurker
    Post Count

ai

Bro. I have parlingo, im EXTREMELY active, I have (as of today) an IPH of 340k, my stats are 7.3/ 7.5 mil
    level 82, on average score roughly 4-5k wd points ( i need to improve, thats why i want to join, and i am happy to help. If you accept my request let me know, as i am not able to accept requests because i am in a faction. Sounds good?
    Yours sincerely, ARMY NINJA