Tadaah - please escalate ticket 1700068 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tadaah - please escalate ticket 1700068

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And here I thought Grim was going gold free.

Post Count
    Tsk...first world problems... "Oh help, I'm scoring too many points! Look at my awesome stats in just 24hrs, I'm just so annoyed right now! Someone better fix this quick before it gets even more awesome!" sorry, just joking, couldn't resist

Will be interesting to see Gree's reply once they process your ticket though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious94 View Post
    Wow your moaning how your IP looks awesome to your synd members.
    re-read my original post. I am asking Gree to investigate before wars end. It was actually my syndicate members who pointed this out to me. The IP isn't that awesome considering I have done almost 1.5 mil in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by xavvax View Post
    In your 1st screenshot you have 98 wins (62+36) and 58, 694 IP thats an average of 597 ip/win. Im impressed, think there has only been a couple hits ever where I got stleast 597 ip, and definitely dont average anywhere near that. Obviously if you are hitting wall its ip and no wins. Id be happy averaging 400/win
    I have many +10% IP from the top 3 prize whilst in SAS and TAW.

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Definitely sounds that way. I think it was MT. Another former Rogue.
    I find it highly amusing that you call out people for being cheaters once they have left SAS. The entire time they are in SAS you have no issue with them whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    And here I thought Grim was going gold free.
    So did I. Addiction is a difficult cycle to break.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon. View Post
    Will be interesting to see Gree's reply once they process your ticket though.
    Indeed it will be, at least I have raised it straight away when it happened, therefore the trolls above who have claimed I did this on purpose have no substance in their posts whatsoever.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    OP has higher Defense than anyone on his syndicate. from whatv he says, he left top 3, so his defense will be much higher than anybody else on his syn. it definitely seems like someone on another faction left a Bot running and attacked the crap out of the DL and lost over and over. seems logical. hes also got another 800 or so losses on that period. may not be his fault at all that his gotten so many DW on that period. also as far as Cloning his account to use as a DL for another faction seems illogical. a cloned account shouldnt be able to join in another syndicate while staying on his own. unless it was cloned as a separate entity. if that id the case, he wouldnt see anything that happens to this new, cloned account

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Mark my words, there is no one hacking grimmy's account. You ever wonder why it is that things like this always happen to the shadyest people? He was probably screwing around with his own account, overdid it, and can't fix it. So he reports it himself knowing nothing will be done and he'll probably even keep the ip.

Who was that guy who suddenly "found" himself averaging like 9k a hit?
    While I agree with this in its entirety, I can't resist.

"shadiest"

#smug

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    While I agree with this in its entirety, I can't resist.

"shadiest"

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    /snip

...and fix whatever bug is causing this?
    Do you really think this is a bug?

Nobody else seems to be effected.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 06-23-2014 at 09:07 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    poor hacker gains from hacking and is scared of being outed by his syn.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    So is this "someone else" that's giving you ip the same kinda thing as when "someone else" hacked all the bonuses to be immediately unlocked for your syndicate?
    Seems these bugs always effect the same people...

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    PSA: I'm not able to 'push' all of your tickets. The teams work hard to make it through as many as possible. They receive a lot of tickets and need to handle them in the order in which they are received. Sending in multiple tickets on the same topic can slow this process down. The forums are not the place to be posting your ticket or discussions happening within tickets. Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    PSA: I'm not able to 'push' all of your tickets. The teams work hard to make it through as many as possible. They receive a lot of tickets and need to handle them in the order in which they are received. Sending in multiple tickets on the same topic can slow this process down. The forums are not the place to be posting your ticket or discussions happening within tickets. Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding.
    Tadaaah, thank you for the much needed PSA, but we all know this isn't about the "ticket"
    (somebody wants attention, if nothing else)

But, I'm very curious how this is going to be handled, heh, especially since the OP is the only one with this mysterious overloaded def win bug, right?

Post Count
    Since when was 120,000 extra ip a bad thing?
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000