Tadaah - please escalate ticket 1700068

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tadaah - please escalate ticket 1700068

Post Count

Tadaah - please escalate ticket 1700068

Tadaah,

Yesterday my defensive wins were 36 as per below screenshot.

Today my defensive wins are in excess of 500 as per below screenshot.

255 divided by 62 = 4.1

4.1 x 58,694 = 240,645

Therefore it appears I have been given approximately 120,000 extra IP as well as over 500 extra defensive wins.

Could you please escalate this to the developers to find out exactly how many defensive wins I should have as well as my IP and fix whatever bug is causing this?

Thank you.

Post Count
    Taking control of someone's account and spending all their gold attacking you would do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Exactly what I was thinking

Post Count
    Except there would be no point in me reporting it if that were true. I have a strong suspicion that someone is cloning my account to use as their defence leader.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Cloning ur acc u say? Well, ever since I found out ppl use bots to take charge of their accounts when they're sleeping, I suppose this might be possible too... But that still doesn't explain why someone would spend 2 vaults attacking (your/or the cloned) account and loose every hit?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Don View Post
    Cloning ur acc u say? Well, ever since I found out ppl use bots to take charge of their accounts when they're sleeping, I suppose this might be possible too... But that still doesn't explain why someone would spend 2 vaults attacking (your/or the cloned) account and loose every hit?
    Which is why I am asking Gree to investigate. If someone is cloning my account I want them banned.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Which is why I am asking Gree to investigate. If someone is cloning my account I want them banned.
    Not sure how that would account for a 484 jump in defensive wins unless the clone's syndicate was constantly battling the United Imbeciles

.... unless.... there's still people out there unaware that two power attacks bring the DL down, lol.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Not sure how that would account for a 484 jump in defensive wins unless the clone's syndicate was constantly battling the United Imbeciles

.... unless.... there's still people out there unaware that two power attacks bring the DL down, lol.
    Exactly, the most defensive wins I have had was 2 wars ago as DL in GFE. Someone mentioned that it was possible that a syndicate is cloning accounts while people sleep to use as DLs in their syndicate.

Either way I have submitted a ticket and would like Gree to look into this and fix it before wars end.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Better have em fix the problem AFTER war ends.. That way u still keep ur "well deserved" ip score

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow your moaning how your IP looks awesome to your synd members.... Like the last guy says complain after war when you get a neat new unit that gree wouldn't take back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In your 1st screenshot you have 98 wins (62+36) and 58, 694 IP thats an average of 597 ip/win. Im impressed, think there has only been a couple hits ever where I got stleast 597 ip, and definitely dont average anywhere near that. Obviously if you are hitting wall its ip and no wins. Id be happy averaging 400/win

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xavvax View Post
    In your 1st screenshot you have 98 wins (62+36) and 58, 694 IP thats an average of 597 ip/win. Im impressed, think there has only been a couple hits ever where I got stleast 597 ip, and definitely dont average anywhere near that. Obviously if you are hitting wall its ip and no wins. Id be happy averaging 400/win

He could be doing power attacks also.. only counts as 1 hit but uses full bar would impact average
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    if someone was cloning your account it would probably be on the intel lists correct?
    retired

Post Count
    Mark my words, there is no one hacking grimmy's account. You ever wonder why it is that things like this always happen to the shadyest people? He was probably screwing around with his own account, overdid it, and can't fix it. So he reports it himself knowing nothing will be done and he'll probably even keep the ip.

Who was that guy who suddenly "found" himself averaging like 9k a hit?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Mark my words, there is no one hacking grimmy's account. You ever wonder why it is that things like this always happen to the shadyest people? He was probably screwing around with his own account, overdid it, and can't fix it. So he reports it himself knowing nothing will be done and he'll probably even keep the ip.

Who was that guy who suddenly "found" himself averaging like 9k a hit?
    Definitely sounds that way. I think it was MT. Another former Rogue.