200million or 20 million??? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How much do you want new LTB to be???

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • 200 million LTB

46 75.41%
  • 20million LTB

15 24.59%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 200million or 20 million???

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasari View Post
    Where's this escalation party you keep talking about? I can't seem to find any threads specifically calling for LTBs to be increasingly expensive.
    Admittedly I am extrapolating. But on the basis that the richer people get the more expensive buildings they want and more expensive buildings will only make them richer it the the logical conclusion to this line of argument.[/QUOTE]

No it's not, when the WSFG came out, it was 80-90m if I remember correctly, that was at least a year ago.

Post Count
    Admittedly I am extrapolating. But on the basis that the richer people get the more expensive buildings they want and more expensive buildings will only make them richer it the the logical conclusion to this line of argument.
    The "richer" people want more expensive buildings because it's taken a significant amount of time and planning to get to their level. This isn't the same as saying they want each building to be more expensive than the last. It's more like saying they've invested a lot of time and effort to be where they are, and making the LTB available to players who have spent little or no time upgrading and planning their hoods devalues the LTB prizes, devalues the importance of having a strong economy, and devalues the time it takes to build that strong economy.

I may be late about this thread

Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    i agree what u said. high iph players will complain about a cheap ltb. low iph will complain about a high priced ltb. gree should offer both. and which ever u buy first. the other goes away. thus giving both what they want
    This is the greatest idea I have heard

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    ... I've been playing for nearly 3 years I only started working my IPH just over a year ago...
    that was a silly mistake, should have been building that economy buddy.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Where's this escalation party you keep talking about? I can't seem to find any threads specifically calling for LTBs to be increasingly expensive.
    Except the thread you are directly commenting in right now is asking for an increase in the current 2month trend. Don't get me wrong, I agree LTB's can be expensive. just sayin'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Except the thread you are directly commenting in right now is asking for an increase in the current 2month trend. Don't get me wrong, I agree LTB's can be expensive. just sayin'.
    This thread is asking what people think the next LTB should cost and provides two options as potential answers. None of the actual discussion here says that each LTB needs to be more expensive than the last one. The poll could use a few more options, but it seems like more of a rhetorical question (which is kind of weird for a poll, but that's a different discussion). I think OP was just looking to see if people like expensive LTBs or cheap ones.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    make it cost 1 bil, and buy as many as you want!!! I'll get me ten!!!
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    If ltbs are going to continue to increase in price at least introduce more expensive normal buildings to enable new players to build a base of income outside of the ltbs. I am not saying it should be easy just that it should be possible.
    This is a good point, the current buildings are so last century.

Post Count
    I've voted for a more expensive building because Im 'gree'dy. If the cheapos come along I don't mind I'll just upgrade my current buildings and get even more richer... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdvUR67nZs0

Post Count

I like this idea

Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    i agree what u said. high iph players will complain about a cheap ltb. low iph will complain about a high priced ltb. gree should offer both. and which ever u buy first. the other goes away. thus giving both what they want
    Not a bad idea at all, they should have three tiers of buildings in the same sense you said this. One cheap building, something for about 50-300m. Then a crazy expensive building to start off people like 1b for it.

Post Count
    It might be a semi-good paying laundromat

Post Count
    How about an affordable 15 or 20 level building with shorter upgrade times so people with small incomes can still buy while people with high incomes can do the higher upgrades. Everyone's a winner and we'll live happily ever after... the end!