200million or 20 million??? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How much do you want new LTB to be???

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • 200 million LTB

46 75.41%
  • 20million LTB

15 24.59%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 200million or 20 million???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    Agree. Both of my NCs are 10 now. I missed out on a lot of ltbs, but now I can afford them all.
    Which is fine but by the time a player starting now gets two lvl 10 NCs ltbs will be 2 billion if the escalation party gets their way and they still wouldn't be able to get one.

If ltbs are going to continue to increase in price at least introduce more expensive normal buildings to enable new players to build a base of income outside of the ltbs. I am not saying it should be easy just that it should be possible.

Post Count
    Most of The people who want a cheap ltb just cant build up a decent iph, but They wont tell it.
    It should be expensive so that long time players who were smart and have invested in their hood can get a stat increase which the new players cant, which is fair.
    Bananas are the best.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasari View Post
    Which is fine but by the time a player starting now gets two lvl 10 NCs ltbs will be 2 billion if the escalation party gets their way and they still wouldn't be able to get one.

If ltbs are going to continue to increase in price at least introduce more expensive normal buildings to enable new players to build a base of income outside of the ltbs. I am not saying it should be easy just that it should be possible.
    Even if that we're the case, with 2 level 10 NCs you could easily afford a 2b ltb, and secondly, by that time syn bonuses would probably be maxed saving you tons of money. But it's very unlikely there will be a 2b ltb anytime soon.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    Agree. Both of my NCs are 10 now. I missed out on a lot of ltbs, but now I can afford them all.
    that was a silly mistake, should have been buying those LTB's buddy.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Lurker
    Post Count
    I know I'm new here but why don't they just make different tiered buildings. Other events have the easy, rare, and epic challenges so why can't LTBs also. The rewards would be scaled down to the difficulty of the challenge along with the income, this would allow everyone an opportunity to gain something.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    Why is that?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    because by missing out on the last few LTB's you have missed some great buildings.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    because by missing out on the last few LTB's you have missed some great buildings.
    I meant all the old ones, NIS, Pagoda, WSFG, DM, SS, TB etc etc.

And for the next few months I'll only be upgrading both tattoo parlors, then, depending on new ltbs, I'll finish my teahouses

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i don't care what price it is put some worth while prizes in it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    pagoda are TB good buildings, my L10 pagoda's payout 30.88mil each a day on an easily kept time table. the NIS and WSFG are less collectable but also payout nice amounts, I have a 1&6 WSFG that payout over 30mil a cycle and 1&5 NIS that payout 15mil between them.

all of the recent 12/24 buildings are great!

Post Count
    At nearly three years in and only $22m IPH, you're the expert about making silly mistakes with their hood development. Anyone who takes your advice where IPH is concerned is taking a crash course in silly mistakes.

If you can't afford something like an LTB, going out of your way to get it only accomplishes one thing. Making sure your bank is at or near $0. That doesn't exactly put you in a comfortable spot for future cash needs, and it certainly doesn't help you do any meaningful upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasari View Post

Where's this escalation party you keep talking about? I can't seem to find any threads specifically calling for LTBs to be increasingly expensive.
    Last edited by namedud; 06-23-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Make it 1 billion dollars!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    At nearly three years in and only $22m IPH, you're the expert about making silly mistakes with their hood development. Anyone who takes your advice where IPH is concerned is taking a crash course in silly mistakes.

If you can't afford something like an LTB, going out of your way to get it only accomplishes one thing. Making sure your bank is at or near $0. That doesn't exactly put you in a comfortable spot for future cash needs, and it certainly doesn't help you do any meaningful upgrades.

Where's this escalation party you keep talking about? I can't seem to find any threads specifically calling for LTBs to be increasingly expensive.

did I say I was an expert you stupid troll?!? seriously you're like a broken f'ing record, all you ever do is belittle others and brag about having higher meaningless numbers on a phone game. I've told you before more than once that although I've been playing for nearly 3 years I only started working my IPH just over a year ago, ~feb 2013 I had an IPH of 1mil, 15-16months later its 22mil

I don't know why I bother with this forum anymore, mods don't post info anymore and it's just full of argumentative idiots like yourself that just want to jump down others throats for not spending as much money as you do to make your stats "better".

have fun bragging about pixels and calling each other stupid for not spending as much on gold as you.

bye.

Post Count
    I'm a free player.

You mad, bro?

Post Count
    Where's this escalation party you keep talking about? I can't seem to find any threads specifically calling for LTBs to be increasingly expensive.[/QUOTE]

Admittedly I am extrapolating. But on the basis that the richer people get the more expensive buildings they want and more expensive buildings will only make them richer it the the logical conclusion to this line of argument.