Epic boss wrapper? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Epic boss wrapper?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    You get X10 for the Legendary Wrapper. All others will be fixed with the upcoming update. Thanks.
    Forgive me for being slow in understanding by what you mean. The splash screen me and my faction mates got was "defeat the boss 150 times and receive x10 of the liberator Patton" but I only received one. What is a legendary wrapper and how do I get x10 of those, I did not see a splash screen for that?

How do I go about getting the 9 missing units? Can you give them to me, I defeated the boss 150 x like the screen said to do. Do I need to give you my game information to help you with this?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    Forgive me for being slow in understanding by what you mean. The splash screen me and my faction mates got was "defeat the boss 150 times and receive x10 of the liberator Patton" but I only received one. What is a legendary wrapper and how do I get x10 of those, I did not see a splash screen for that?

How do I go about getting the 9 missing units? Can you give them to me, I defeated the boss 150 x like the screen said to do. Do I need to give you my game information to help you with this?
    Your missing a few days worth of faction kills mate
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeyKit View Post
    Your missing a few days worth of faction kills mate
    So to get ten you have to do the faction thing too? That's not right! My faction is just a few friends from work that started playing 3 months ago, can't do all five of those days. Man this isn't right, it's cost me a lot of those gold bars because my player is not strong. Is there a way to get my money back for those gold bars I bought? This game lied about what was being offered. This is no good

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    So to get ten you have to do the faction thing too? That's not right! My faction is just a few friends from work that started playing 3 months ago, can't do all five of those days. Man this isn't right, it's cost me a lot of those gold bars because my player is not strong. Is there a way to get my money back for those gold bars I bought? This game lied about what was being offered. This is no good
    Obvious troll...quit while you're ahead...

Banned
    Post Count
    You get X10 for the Legendary Wrapper. All others will be fixed with the upcoming update. Thanks.
    You mean like the data leak was supposed to be but wasn't?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down 150 kills for 10x

Tadaah you stated in beginning of this event we would get 10 units for 150 kills and they would stack now you are saying this was yet another gree error after we focused our efforts and gold to achieve this ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's wrapper prize,, bonus for completing the faction goals AND defeating 150 bosses,
    You won't get wrapper if you do to plete both goals

Post Count
    does some really have to use gold to do this event? im up to 73 and still on 1free hit lvl 277
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    does some really have to use gold to do this event? im up to 73 and still on 1free hit lvl 277
    I'm in the same tier. You will most likely need to use 2 free hits when you go beyond lvl 80 (assuming your att stats is 500mil and above)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    I highly doubt it. If they don't give us 10 of each after advertising that, wouldn't that be false advertising?
    More like "BAIT & SWITCH", aka fraud?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That one pop-up clearly states "BEAT THE EPIC BOSS 150 TIMES" and receive this unit, the Libertador Patton, 10x. and you posted in another thread confirming this.

And the 2nd pop-up is for defeating the level 150 boss and getting 5 of the daily faction goals, we would get 10 of the LIBERTADORS PMADS.

Are any of these correct? Because a reasonable person would read and understand it as such. Are we wrong?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is the "Legendary Wrapper" the 40k unit with +2% Ground Attack? Or is that the, um, "Normal" wrapper for 100 boss kills + 5 faction goals? There are 2 wrappers, correct? One for 150 + 5 faction goals, and one for 100 + 5 faction goals. Which is the wrapper that we can get x10? And assuming we get 1 of the other wrapper prize, what is the other wrapper?

In case you didn't know, Android is kind of lacking in splash screens. I mean, I just got the Crate Event wrapper less than an hour ago and had to attack someone and scroll through my top-45 just to see what unit I got. No splash screen, as usual.