[EPIC BOSS]El Libertador - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [EPIC BOSS]El Libertador

Consistent Contributor SHANESTER's Avatar
    Post Count
    i think what Tadaaah was supposed to say was that we would get 10 bonuses if we completed the whole event. 3 bonuses from the 50, 100, and 150 bosses. 5 bonuses from the daily faction goals. and 2 bonuses for the 100 and 150 wrapper. for a grand total of 10 bonuses.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SHANESTER View Post
    i think what Tadaaah was supposed to say was that we would get 10 bonuses if we completed the whole event. 3 bonuses from the 50, 100, and 150 bosses. 5 bonuses from the daily faction goals. and 2 bonuses for the 100 and 150 wrapper. for a grand total of 10 bonuses.
    may u must be right

Post Count
    So you offer the x10 this time , how abou last time ? Still pissed off about my amphibious commando units

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

please explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello Players,

Tomorrow, June 21st at 2pm PDT, will kick off our next awesome EPIC BOSS, El Libertador. We have some awesome news for all of you with this event.

You will receive 10 of the wrapper prize unit and the bonus will stack! Enjoy!
    150-Libertador Patton (ground)- Only recieved x1 not x10

I know this is NOT the wrapper .. but pop-up AGAIN shows you will get 10x this unit.

BTW I rather have a wrapper 450k/450k unit with 20% boost then 10 units 45k/45k with 2% boost that stack. To me this this seems more like a failed attempt to set wrong right.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    I think he means that there will be a wrapper prize, and we will get 10 of them. Also, they will come with a bonus. those bonuses will stack
    ^^This.

It only applies to the wrapper prize.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    ^^This.

It only applies to the wrapper prize.
    Can you confirm WHY then in game the splash clearly shows x10 against the prize for killing the lvl 150 boss? Most of the user base doesn't read the forums to validate splash screens, it was an error last time we did this event so why is this error still continuing??

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apone View Post
    Can you confirm WHY then in game the splash clearly shows x10 against the prize for killing the lvl 150 boss? Most of the user base doesn't read the forums to validate splash screens, it was an error last time we did this event so why is this error still continuing??
    It's apparently a larger fix than anticipated and will be corrected hopefully with the next update.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wouldn't it be easier to just give the 10 advertised units and avoid all the banther and complaints and people asking fro money back from Google play and iTunes? i mean at least till you have it sorted out to show what is supposed to show? Just because that is what was advertised.... I don't know about US, but in Brazil, if you advertise a Plasma TV for 10 dollars, regardless if it was your error, or an error made by the advertising company that put the ad together, you have to sell your stock for 10 dollars, then you can change the advert... Many other countries may have similar laws... not trying to flame or anything, i just think you would have less headaches that way.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier to just give the 10 advertised units and avoid all the banther and complaints and people asking fro money back from Google play and iTunes? i mean at least till you have it sorted out to show what is supposed to show? Just because that is what was advertised.... I don't know about US, but in Brazil, if you advertise a Plasma TV for 10 dollars, regardless if it was your error, or an error made by the advertising company that put the ad together, you have to sell your stock for 10 dollars, then you can change the advert... Many other countries may have similar laws... not trying to flame or anything, i just think you would have less headaches that way.
    ...or you could actually post something in game saying that people won't be getting the prize you have told them they will be getting. And you wonder why all the complaints/tickets keep rolling in. Basically the only legal course of action they have is to give the prizes displayed. They can certainly keep choosing not to do so, but it only hurts them in the long run because anyone who asks can get a refund under the cause of fraud, and ultimately apple and google can end up dropping the app or taking legal action. Its a stupidly simple thing to honor, that only a company this inept would refuse to do and run themselves out of business.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Which wrapper..... there are Two.

One for 100 + 5, one for 150+5?!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe1985 View Post
    Which wrapper..... there are Two.

One for 100 + 5, one for 150+5?!
    Mods don't answer straightforward questions like that

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Information Please

Hi All...new to the forum but not the game.

Question, I just finished boss 150 fully expecting x10 of the advertised unit yet I only got one. What gives? The splash in game clearly says defeat the boss 150x and you will get x10 the unit...not finish any kind of faction goal or anything...confused... Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    Hi All...new to the forum but not the game.

Question, I just finished boss 150 fully expecting x10 of the advertised unit yet I only got one. What gives? The splash in game clearly says defeat the boss 150x and you will get x10 the unit...not finish any kind of faction goal or anything...confused... Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
    The 10 units are part of the wrapper prize which you will get after completing all 5 of the daily faction goals...Check your event list it doesn't show as a limited time event.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Apparently gree finally fixed the "display" issue, and im seeing a splash screen that clearly shows only the number"1" together with the unit. finally!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    Apparently gree finally fixed the "display" issue, and im seeing a splash screen that clearly shows only the number"1" together with the unit. finally!!!
    Now that the display glitch is fixed I hope they don't make the 150 wrapper 10x a small 40k unit next EB event