DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [EPIC BOSS]El Libertador

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What's the stats of these rewards

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Great. More attack bonuses. Appreciate the info though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It'll probly be x10 of a 20k unit with a 2% stackable boost. They won't be giving any 300k unit with 20% boost x10 for sure, this is gree btw.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

Just to let you know in advance that when you go to hit the boss, it may be shown as invisible but you will still be able to hit the boss and this will not affect any of your progress.

We will have this fixed as soon as we can and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
    nice. The phantom boss. Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is there any particular reason there are 10 wrapper units with stackable boosts instead of just one unit with the total bonus?

Also, I don't understand the "10" wrapper units. Does that mean each day your faction completes the boss goal, you get 2 of the units? So completing the faction goal all 5 days gives a total of 10 units? I don't understand.

Lurker
    Post Count

health of bosses

are the bosses health the same as last months epic boss event or are they different anyone know

Post Count
    does it have a master level again?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It means that last event it was advertised that if you complete the event you should have gotten 10 of the wrapper prize units for the event but only got 1 of the prize units in reality. Myself included, people started kicking up a storm about it so they are trying to compensate by making it so this go round you are getting 10 of the wrapper prize units for completing the event in order to make up for last time. "A" for effort on this, just will suck if I am not able to complete this one like I did last time.

Post Count
    So now there are 10x units showing for completion. But no boost showing... Does it have a (stackable) boost as stated by you at the start of this thread, or has it changed without telling us to 10x unit without boost....?
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Any specifics will be appreciated

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    for finishing first faction goal
    300 bosses
    Libertador Marksman At 26.754, Def 26.754 + 2% building output
    not bad. this is the 5-day-event
    so in total it could be +10% more cash

the problem is: gree increased by +10XP boss level, also very weak prizes for middle levels.

ps. why it is so difficult to mod, to publish what are the prizes for this goal? WHY?!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So is the x10 only for the 40k unit with the 2% ground boost, or does it also go for the x10 that shows on splash screen for the 300k unit?? Or is gree going to pick an choose which advertised reward to give the x10? This is abit ridiculous.

Lowering the stats and boost of the reward so you can give x10, that would normally equal the usual 1 reward with a boost is abit silly. But then there's still the x10 advert for the 300k reward. So how does this play out.
    Last edited by Maz; 06-21-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So do we get A Bonus like Stated at start of Thread??
    I don't see one on a Splash Screen!
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Gree buried their heads again.. suprise there.. we might get an answer the last day of the event.. if lucky.
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

Just to let you know in advance that when you go to hit the boss, it may be shown as invisible but you will still be able to hit the boss and this will not affect any of your progress.

We will have this fixed as soon as we can and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
    Yeah, same thing happened the last time. Personally I didn't care. Doesn't make a difference to me since we could still kill the invisible boss