DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [EPIC BOSS]El Libertador

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello Players,

Tomorrow, June 21st at 2pm PDT, will kick off our next awesome EPIC BOSS, El Libertador. We have some awesome news for all of you with this event.

You will receive 10 of the wrapper prize unit and the bonus will stack! Enjoy!
    Here we go again. First we were told that we would be getting 10 units for the wrapper prize and the in-game pop-ups showed us this. As of today, it has now been changed to just 1 unit for the wrapper prize!

IS THIS GREE'S ATTEMPT OF A BAIT & SWITCH???

Can someone from Gree please clarify this?

I want to be prepared to contact Apple to lodge a complaint about this problem of being shown and told one thing and in the middle of the event, rewards changes once again.

This looks like a legitimate excuse to request for refunds from Apple and Google if the prizes has been changed from 10 to just 1, yet again.

If the reason is a typo error in posting the wrong amount of wrapper unit prize(s), this is unacceptable business practice, even Tadaaah was misled by the ads and confirmed the "wrong" original posting of the rewards.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

I killed 150 bosses and got just one!!???

[QUOTE=Tadaaah;1327349]Hello Players,

Tomorrow, June 21st at 2pm PDT, will kick off our next awesome EPIC BOSS, El Libertador. We have some awesome news for all of you with this event.

...Then how come I got just ONE (1) for killing 150 bosses??!!

-

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The 150 prize is not the wrapper. The wrappers are from completing multiple goals in the same event, ie - kill boss 150 & complete all faction goals = the wrapper.

In this case they just lowered the wrapper stats and boost so that it equates to the usual 1 reward. They just dumbed it down so they could give x10.

Consistent Contributor lobie1kenobie's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well my faction just completed day 5 and I have killed 150 bosses and guess what? No x10 of the wrapper prize lol!! Yet another bold face lie by Gree!! Not only that, but it was a lie posted in the form of a sticky by a moderator on their own forum (not a smart move) For those of you using gold I'd ask for a refund from iTunes or google play. Make sure you take screen shots of Tadaah's opening statement for proof lmfao

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How about a countdown to when the Epic boss end? this is the second time we dont get a countdown. now how do we know how long till gree pulls the plug???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ^^This.

It only applies to the wrapper prize.
    . So this wrapper is also included?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes If you got 150 kills and faction finished all 5 days you will get 10 pmads.

Consistent Contributor lobie1kenobie's Avatar
    Post Count
    You are correct I checked my inventory and I have 10 of those and the bonus did stack.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My bonuses didn't stack either... Gree please address ASAP.
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hello Players,

so originally i got the wrapper x10 and the full 20%, now after update only have 2%, gree please fix asap

Fake advertising

Hello Players,

A few days before the epic boss El Liberator started, you guys announced on the forum that the wrapper prize for 150 kills and 5 days faction goal, we get 10 units and the bonus will stack! I hope that I will get a good reason why my stats just went 3 mill down, some of us used gold for this event, can u please stop using fake advertising?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    As stated in the other thread, a fix is going out to ensure that these continue to stack again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Banned
    Post Count
    As stated in the other thread, a fix is going out to ensure that these continue to stack again. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    You fixed it - good job and thanks for assurance n heads up ;]