Full Assault is made into GOLD grabbing event - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Full Assault is made into GOLD grabbing event

Post Count
    I have no problem receiving units through the 24 hour LTQ... that seems to be working fine for me..
    "If our Founding Fathers wanted us to care about the rest of the world, they wouldn't have declared their independence from it." -- Stephen Colbert

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    I've been playing through the LTQ and have received the Frontline units from the event. The normal chain rewards multiple of the cash units and the final reward is the gold unit. The prestige chain rewards multiple of the cash units, multiple of the gold units, and the final prize item.
    What happened to the post of the person that described the rewards he received? From his post it was obvious that doing the ltq is a waste. He said that he received mostly low end units and one ship. To do the ltq to receive 1 gold units and a few tanks and the rest are low end units sounds like a waste to me.

Post Count
    well... it's totally a waste.. ....on it's own.....but I think that the wrapper for the completion of both 24 hour events is what everyone is really going for.
    "If our Founding Fathers wanted us to care about the rest of the world, they wouldn't have declared their independence from it." -- Stephen Colbert

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can the regen time PLEASE be changed? Literally we are done with a war but people only have maybe 2 deploys left for next war .. unless we wait 3 hours and declare again... that's boring. The regen time needs to be changed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by qdubbya View Post
    Can the regen time PLEASE be changed? Literally we are done with a war but people only have maybe 2 deploys left for next war .. unless we wait 3 hours and declare again... that's boring. The regen time needs to be changed.
    3 hours? It takes 21 hours for the health to regenerate. Enjoy the new and improved event.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh no sir/madam - you have a very simple option of refilling to your liking... just use an amazing 40% gold sale opportunity and buy as many vaults as you like [can] and blast it off refilling baby!!!! Yey!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    3 hours? It takes 21 hours for the health to regenerate. Enjoy the new and improved event.
    Yes I understand - I said 3 hours so we'd at least have a few deploys each. Waiting 21 hours is absolutely ridiculous.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes I understand - I said 3 hours so we'd at least have a few deploys each. Waiting 21 hours is absolutely ridiculous.
    I know what you meant. Sorry. That was more directed towards gree than you. 21 hours to regenerate health or 250 gold for 1 full health regeneration is just.... I don't even know what to call it anymore.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Call it what it is..this is just horrible. I have a high IPH and we were able to kick butt in Full Assault, my faction made top ten. We even beat the SUP's. But I guess we can't have an event where the common people have a chance to prosper. This is just whoever spends the most gold wins..this should be called Gold Assault..and btw Crazy nerdy girl since you said you are playing what faction are you in???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Too bad the iltq rewards weren't regens... That might have been useful!

Development Team
    Post Count
    Thanks! Your feedback is appreciated and will be considered for future events.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Thanks! Your feedback is appreciated and will be considered for future events.
    lol

10 characters

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor F View Post
    Call it what it is..this is just horrible. I have a high IPH and we were able to kick butt in Full Assault, my faction made top ten. We even beat the SUP's. But I guess we can't have an event where the common people have a chance to prosper. This is just whoever spends the most gold wins..this should be called Gold Assault..and btw Crazy nerdy girl since you said you are playing what faction are you in???
    User feedback will be taken into consideration for future events. As to my faction, Blue Tardis.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    CrazyNerdyGirl, how long have you been playing? only reason i ask, is in the other thread someone stated they could have purchased the Strife Velociraptor for the same amount of In Game Cash and received better stat boosts than this event appears to give, most people who have played this game know that that unit is available to be purchased for 5,150,000 in the store under air section..

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krill View Post
    CrazyNerdyGirl, how long have you been playing? only reason i ask, is in the other thread someone stated they could have purchased the Strife Velociraptor for the same amount of In Game Cash and received better stat boosts than this event appears to give, most people who have played this game know that that unit is available to be purchased for 5,150,000 in the store under air section..
    Hello Krill, I've been playing the game for over 6 months. The frontline items aren't used in the same way as the Strife Velociraptor since frontline items don't have attack or defense stats. They only have points that are used for the total node point value.