Full Assault is made into GOLD grabbing event - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Full Assault is made into GOLD grabbing event

Development Team
    Post Count
    I'll be answering questions in this thread moving forward: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-event-issues

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I know that they are not used in this event, was only asking because that individual was trying to justify purchasing these frontline units to get frontline rewards noticed his money was better used to advance his stats by purchasing the strife unit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    I'll be answering questions in this thread moving forward: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-event-issues
    correct link : http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-event-issues

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hindsight ,great thing , how right you were

Post Count

Ignore the event

What a mess always. damn you guys never learn and rectify your mistakes ... GREEDDYYYY
    LGSTO

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big she'd View Post
    Hindsight ,great thing , how right you were
    Hindsight is looking at something and judging it after it happened. In this case it was a foresight. Anyone with an average IQ could tell what this event was going to be as soon as Tadaaah described it. If I could tell that this event was set up to be a huge disaster, so should've people at gree, yet they rolled it out anyways. How shameful is that? If they seriously couldn't see that this was gonna be a failure, they need to get rid of their developers and beta testers.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    Hindsight is looking at something and judging it after it happened. In this case it was a foresight. Anyone with an average IQ could tell what this event was going to be as soon as Tadaaah described it. If I could tell that this event was set up to be a huge disaster, so should've people at gree, yet they rolled it out anyways. How shameful is that? If they seriously couldn't see that this was gonna be a failure, they need to get rid of their developers and beta testers.
    The beta testers are just players. But, for the most part, they looooove this game.

We all know beta testers must be objective, have clearly defined test scripts, and a functioning report process.

To call a dog a donkey, doesn't magically make it a donkey. Besides, why change things now? Currently Simon says this, hundreds and hundreds of loyal, dedicated people religiously obey. I doubt that 5% of the entire, regular, loyal player base reads this forum.

Lets be honest, things are just fine in Simon's view. Stuff will be created, rolled out, the loyal fans will keep playing. Time for me to shut up and just watch the fun.

Post Count
    amazing how many people still dumb enough to keep paying hard earned cash to this game
    485046391 & 565411567