Full Assault VS Frontline: Gear up for the next event! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Full Assault VS Frontline: Gear up for the next event!

Lurker
    Post Count
    If I had to choose between the 2 events, I prefer Full Assault. It was a great way to use up old units and gave you the flexibility to use game cash on big units to push for the win. I thought it was a great event and had fun with it.
    Faction Name: Babylon 5
    Invite Code: 508958722

Greece: #437 Zambia: #498
    Armenia: #437 Mongolia: #319 Findland: #396
    Turkey: #482 Chile: #467 Cuba: #418
    Netherlands: #553 Italy: #627 Mexico: #485
    France: #284 India: #366 Canada: #352
    Australia: #340 Poland: #355 Madagascar: #431
    Columbia: #251 Ireland: #162 China: #485
    Egypt: #345 Greenland: #285 Brazil: #201

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I prefer FA over this garbage.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So did anyone else 'purchase' some gold ships by accident? Due to some lag and my over aggressive button pushing to try and deploy as many tanks as possible in the limited time, my fat finger hit the next unit down and then hit again which then purchased 100 of those gold worthless ships! No confirmation dialog and again an inconsistency with the rest of the game. Just wish there was some sort of quality checking going on here Gree!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I understand that there were many people who did not like the old Full Assault. Those who did not like it were not required to play it but at least they were able to go in and see which units they had in their armies. These people were able to see the weakest units, that they were bringing to battle, and were able to make strategies in order to strengthen their armies. This aspect of the event was well worth it for me to have the event. This new event has nothing for me. I won't even open up this event and I have more then enough of an iph to buy the most expensive in-game cash units.

You know what Gree. THANK YOU... Now that I think about it... I am kind of happy that Gree has created this new event. This will now give me a few days off to relax in between all of these events that are back to back. This down-time is well worth the loss of being able to know what is my weakest link in my army. I will not participate, like so many I will put my feet up and relax.

Thank you Gree

Post Count
    It's like the relentless procession of events that only give attack or defence bonus. Even events that only give health or energy bonus to the top 3. Why bother playing? How do they really add to the game playing experience unless you're already in the top 3? Might as well take a few days off for those events as well.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Lurker
    Post Count

Big oops on that

Quote Originally Posted by jeffvan View Post
    So did anyone else 'purchase' some gold ships by accident? Due to some lag and my over aggressive button pushing to try and deploy as many tanks as possible in the limited time, my fat finger hit the next unit down and then hit again which then purchased 100 of those gold worthless ships! No confirmation dialog and again an inconsistency with the rest of the game. Just wish there was some sort of quality checking going on here Gree!
    I agree with you. Gold purchases should require confirmation and the confirmation button should be placed elsewhere on the screen to prevent accidental purchases.

On a separate note … You bought 100 carriers? At 35 gold each … that's 3500 gold … okay, less with the bulk discount. Still, that's a lot of real moolah that you're dropping.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah I did doing the same thing. Mashing buttons to deploy tanks and before you know it you just bought 100 cramps worthless ships I don't want. Been fighting it sense the moment I did but you know green. No refunds. Telling you what not that they care but I can use my money somewhere else where it actually shows and I make a purchase I want.

Post Count
    At the rate Gree screws up, how would we even be sure that the points tally via the various deployments are added up correctly?

How can we even be sure that the WD points we score are added up correctly to the total faction contribution?

I fast tracked the completion of building upgrade this morning. It stated 9 gold needed at the 1hour 50mins mark. When I pressed the "finish now" button, I had 10 gold deducted instead of 9.

Sent in a ticket to claim back 1 gold. Every gold counts since they refused to refund the 2450 gold that was mistakenly used to purchase the ship during the frontline event.

They were however very quick to refund all the gold when they mistakenly offered a 6k air unit for just 1 gold months back.

Think about it? The hypocrisy and ethics of a company named Gree.

What about regen time. It sucked last Front line.