Full Assault VS Frontline: Gear up for the next event! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Full Assault VS Frontline: Gear up for the next event!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by polkerface View Post
    The ones I got from gree are showing as 0/0 units. Is anyone else having this issue? Has me going into it thinking they're a waste.
    They got no stats because they got points indicated( the tank i think is 1,700 point while the ship(35gold) is worth 12k points)

Post Count
    A. How many tanks (or other units if worth it) are you players buying?
    Last edited by Zender; 06-27-2014 at 02:07 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please tell us the start time of this event.....

Post Count
    Units are not showing up anywhere on my iPhone ...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Are prizes stacking for this event?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Frontline XR-7 plane for front line event costs $3000 from inventory and displayed in price in store, but really costs $2500 from store.
    Last edited by Cuombajj; 06-27-2014 at 07:09 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is there any point to buy deployable units before the event? Will they be available during event too? And at the same price?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyminiMW View Post
    right but you can only buy these with in game cash or gold. So it hurts those building iph or without one and benefits greatly those with extremely high iphs. Which I know will make alot of people happy, I'm just asking for a third option.
    Totally agree! The richer players have an enormous advantage, and will only get stronger. The players with low income will get nowhere. It seems GREE has a thing for making the strong, (and cheaters) prosper.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You guys forget that it's Gree we are talking about here..it's all about how to make sure Only SUP is Allowed To Win..wins. I have a bad feeling that it's one unit one deploy considering you get 250 deploys. So then it's going to be the most gold wins. I'll bet IPH won't make much of a difference, they had to change the event since Only SUP is Allowed to Win came in 12th in the last Full Assault event. That's just a prediction here but we'll see.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes how dare they run an event where stronger people have an advantage, haha.

Build up IPH... that's a good thing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    You will only be able to use the special units (which can be obtained in number of ways). This was implemented as a response to many players complaints on 'burning' their inventory units.
    This is stupid that you responded to some idiots that don't know how to manage their game. Now they can burn through there gold and cash to participate. Now they buy worthless units to play instead of buying units that will improve their player and getting rid of worthless units. This is a blatant money grab, this is no improvement on preventing inventory from burning".

Lurker
    Post Count

Frontline

Frontline is horrible. This event is a money pit that you just throw units in, one after the other, with little to no strategy. Bring back Full Assault. Full Assault was more interesting, engaging, and a lot more fun. Frontline is as sad of an attempt to remake something that was perfectly fine as New Coke was.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree Frontline, right now the forum is more interesting than the current event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looks like my prediction was 100% dead on.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The event is a farce , I foolishly spent a vault buying carriers to win a war for my faction , used 50 of them up , we won that war and what reward did we get 1 carrier with a strength of 12 k , if we came second we would have got 42500 worth of strength , how can that possibly be right