Full Assault VS Frontline: Gear up for the next event! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Assault VS Frontline: Gear up for the next event!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Event isn't on yet and the crying begins already. Guys why you don't just play another game if you don't like anything here? Only complaining all the way gets really booooring!

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Are these "Event Exclusive" units? Do these new Units offered during the Frontline event ADD to your inventory and stats? Once the event is over will the extra units be auto-purged?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post
    Are these "Event Exclusive" units? Do these new Units offered during the Frontline event ADD to your inventory and stats? Once the event is over will the extra units be auto-purged?
    From what I recall from the beta, the units are not that strong, so would not even make my 3000. So yes, they still exist in my inventory (those remaining from the event), but I guess I should have used them all up bc you can't get rid of them later unless each event always uses the same units. So this isn't an improvement, bc you need to buy units to burn vs burning units you wanted to.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    You will only be able to use the special units (which can be obtained in number of ways). This was implemented as a response to many players complaints on 'burning' their inventory units.
    You fixed what wasn't broke. Now many of us have units we can use or get rid of. What would have been better is to allow mire units per deployment so the little ones we can't use could be for FA. And if players are needing to use units that matter to win in FA under the old forum, guess what, their going to lose under the new way because they aren't gold spenders.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Free Ronin View Post
    You fixed what wasn't broke. Now many of us have units we can use or get rid of. What would have been better is to allow mire units per deployment so the little ones we can't use could be for FA. And if players are needing to use units that matter to win in FA under the old forum, guess what, their going to lose under the new way because they aren't gold spenders.
    Or the "deployment" could have been based on attack strength, rather than messing around with units at all,,, would have been much similar

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Looking forward to try it out. Sounds fun

And whoever doesn't like it just don't do it. Go do LTQ instead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The whole basis of this event was to help players alleviate their massive inventories. Yes I know this was never what happend, but are we ever going to be able to do this in anyway??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    More important,
    Test the event before you release it

Banned
    Post Count
    Having seen the beta test info and knowing that gold is the only way you can compete or win in this new event it will be the final straw for this game. Cash units are very weak. Gold units are very strong.

Glad i'm away next weekend. Good luck. Get your credit cards out.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They did away with FA because it didn't generate gold use.

This event will. Cash units will be terribly weak and gold unit will be very strong, gree is trying to force players into using gold units only to win.

Too obvious.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unit clutter

Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    The whole basis of this event was to help players alleviate their massive inventories. Yes I know this was never what happend, but are we ever going to be able to do this in anyway??
    Why not just allow us to sell our unwanted units for some small fraction of their original purchase price? Just make boost units unsellable to alleviate that problem...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Suggestion. When viewing your inventory in KA, the units are sorted by strength. Can you do that for MW? It would make life easier for is that have a lot of useless units to be able to find the unit we are looking for.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ha...we've been asking for that for two years.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    There will now be four deployable units. Three of these units will change with the event. The fourth one will remain the same.[*]This means no more burning through your units!
    I have been playing this game for about a year and a half (and checking forum on a fairly regular basis) and was halfheartedly "excited" that you guys kind of listened to the request by community to allow us to get rid of our unused/worthless units via the final assault. I saw almost immediately (apparently as did many others) that it wasn't a "true" answer to our request but more a way that Gree could make money and slightly appease the request. This new "twist" on a perceived failure (because no one used it as what they wanted but bit Gree's baited hook) completely does away with any means for us to get rid of those unused/worthless units cluttering our (still unsortable) inventories. Are there any plans to answer the request of deleting/selling/sacrificing those units or is this another in many signs that our requests mean nothing?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    God so many people crying about inventory. How much time and how many time a day could you want to rifle threw your inventory. Any unit that has any value is easy to find in your individual bonus tab. Quit crying and complaining at least gree is doing something. Start spending gold if you don't like it and if you can't play another game. I heard tetras was free.