Full Assault VS Frontline: Gear up for the next event! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Full Assault VS Frontline: Gear up for the next event!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    You will only be able to use the special units (which can be obtained in number of ways). This was implemented as a response to many players complaints on 'burning' their inventory units.
    Are you sure that was the actual reason? May I suggest that the actual reason was to stop people from using the trick with the gold units to obtain multiple bonus units. I hope gree people filled you in on that. Gree doesn't care about complaints but you guys sure care about $$ and people getting bonus units they shouldn't get.

May I also predict that this new event is gonna be a huge disaster. If you guys at gree don't see it, you deserve what's coming.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Btw, to the mods, if you haven't figured out why this new format of full assault will be a complete disaster and want to know before it happens, pm me and I'll let you in on a secrete.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    God so many people crying about inventory. How much time and how many time a day could you want to rifle threw your inventory. Any unit that has any value is easy to find in your individual bonus tab. Quit crying and complaining at least gree is doing something. Start spending gold if you don't like it and if you can't play another game. I heard tetras was free.
    My concern about inventory (and this pertains to your "at least gree is doing something) is that they provided Final Assault as a way for us to unload unwanted/useless/worthless units with the "twist" being that you were putting units up to win territories. Well, who is going to win a territory by putting up 100s of 0/1, 1/1, 1/2, etc. units? (The number(s) "100s" should clue you in to the fact that those of us with complaints about what "gree is doing" aren't afraid to use gold.) Final Assault came about because "gree was doing something" they were responding to our requests to allow us to get rid of those units. What "gree is doing" now is responding to the fact that they didn't make as much money off of gold as they thought they would/should for investing man hours in programming to fix something that could be just as easily fixed by giving us a delete or sell unit button. (If they want people to continue to use gold/cash, they could also fix the gold/cash issues where you're charged more than indicated.) Perhaps instead of inviting people with valid concerns/complaints to leave or to play a child's game (Tetris might still be beyond you), you should take some English refresher courses, read people's comments thoroughly and research where the comments originate, and chill out....this is after all still a game.
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 06-26-2014 at 04:31 PM. Reason: edited out insults

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by polkerface View Post
    My concern about inventory (and this pertains to your "at least gree is doing something) is that they provided Final Assault as a way for us to unload unwanted/useless/worthless units with the "twist" being that you were putting units up to win territories. Well, who is going to win a territory by putting up 100s of 0/1, 1/1, 1/2, etc. units? (The number(s) "100s" should clue you in to the fact that those of us with complaints about what "gree is doing" aren't afraid to use gold.) Final Assault came about because "gree was doing something" they were responding to our requests to allow us to get rid of those units. What "gree is doing" now is responding to the fact that they didn't make as much money off of gold as they thought they would/should for investing man hours in programming to fix something that could be just as easily fixed by giving us a delete or sell unit button. (If they want people to continue to use gold/cash, they could also fix the gold/cash issues where you're charged more than indicated.) Perhaps instead of inviting people with valid concerns/complaints to leave or to play a child's game (Tetris might still be beyond you), you should take some English refresher courses, read people's comments thoroughly and research where the comments originate, and chill out....this is after all still a game.
    See, what gets to me is that gree people constantly lie about what they do and why they do it. It's obvious to anyone with at least average IQ that they changed the full assault to increase gold use and to prevent people from using their trick with gold units. So instead of telling the truth, Tadaaah says that they changes were made to address players concerns about burning the inventory. That's such a lie. How are we suppose to communicate with anyone who is lying to is?

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    How many deploys do you get from 1 full deployment bar? And what is the regen rate like?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    How many deploys do you get from 1 full deployment bar? And what is the regen rate like?
    Now that's a relevant question.

Post Count
    OK, Frontline Units NOW available but for TWO DAYS only. so they wont be buyable during the whole Frontline event??

Have to correct myself: They are visible but you cannot buy them.
    Last edited by Bobar; 06-26-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You can buy them. I just bought a few hundred, money went down but no other indication they are going to stay. Hopefully I just didn't waste my cash!?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Mick View Post
    Hopefully I just didn't waste my cash!?
    The ones I got from gree are showing as 0/0 units. Is anyone else having this issue? Has me going into it thinking they're a waste.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are those 4 units in store the only units we choose from to deploy. If so, there is no strategy to this. Surely everyone is going to buy and deploy the best cash unit. Except for HEAVY gold users. The prizes better be a multi boost to drop 35gold for one unit (on sale) to just throw away.

Post Count
    Any answer ....I bought many if the " frontline" units but can't see anywhere that shows how many I have and can't see them in inventory!?!?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes they are in the inventory. They are the first unit on my android. it has 0 attack/defence.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What is the maximum number of units you can deploy?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred View Post
    Are those 4 units in store the only units we choose from to deploy. If so, there is no strategy to this. Surely everyone is going to buy and deploy the best cash unit. Except for HEAVY gold users. The prizes better be a multi boost to drop 35gold for one unit (on sale) to just throw away.
    It's gonna be just like ltqs - tap tap tap tap tap tap and then wait wait wait and wait for energy. Heavy gold users will inflate their accounts even further and gree will get what they wanted: $$ for heavy gold use. Tomorrow there will be 5-10 threads from people being mad about how gree destroyed full assault fun, but gree doesn't care about player experience. All they care about is $$.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor F View Post
    What is the maximum number of units you can deploy?
    That is the million dollar question. Shhh it's a secret or maybe it's not. Maybe they haven't figured it out yet. Wouldn't be surprised if they will keep changing it tomorrow throughout the event.