Full Assault VS Frontline: Gear up for the next event!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Assault VS Frontline: Gear up for the next event!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

Full Assault VS Frontline: Gear up for the next event!

Hey Commanders,

We been seeing a lot of post lately on the Full Assault events. We know there were some changes you'd like to see and some confusion surrounding these events. As a result, we will be retiring the Full Assault event. Now, we are going to introduce to you a Full Assault inspired event: FRONTLINE!

The Frontline event will still a 3 VS 3 faction event on a marked map. You will still be capturing points on the map, but the scoring and many other aspects have changed. Let's break it all down!

Deployment
    • There will no longer be a separate deployment screen. You will be able to see all your deployable unit right there on the map!
    • There will now be four deployable units. Three of these units will change with the event. The fourth one will remain the same.
    • This means no more burning through your units!
    • Every time you tap on a unit a single unit will be deployed.
    • You will have a chargeable deployment bar to let you know how many you can deploy.

Deployable Units
    • Again, there will be 4 deployable unit.
    • 3 of these units will be cash units and change with every event.
    • The fourth unit will be a gold unit and it can give your faction a sweet push. It is a very powerful unit.
    • You can purchase these units during special sales prior to the event; during the event; and earn these through other quests and goals.
    • You can deploy as many of each unit as you like. A click is just one deployment. You do not have to deploy each type of unit.

Scoring
    • There will now be faction and individual leaderboards.
    • Each unit has a "Power" value attached to the unit. This value will add to both your individual and faction scores.
    • Your individual and faction deployment points (earned from above) cannot be taken away from you or your team.
    • There will be additional goals to reach that will give you a bonus to your points.
    • This means that even if you lose a node, you can still win overall.
    • Each Node's Control Points are equal to the total power deployed to that Node by ALL of the Factions.
    • The team with the most power points will win all the points on the node!

Other Features
    • Quests and Goals will be added for these events to spice them up.
    • Chat will now be it's own tab for these events.
    • You can choose to chat with the War or with your Faction.
    • These events will only be 1 round vs Full Assault's 3.

We are excited to launch this new event and hope y'all enjoy it! Please let us know any feedback or what you're looking forward to!

The first Frontline event will be next weekend!

Post Count
    So if someone has a zero iph they won't be helpful on this event...not awesome

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So are we able to use the units we have in our inventory

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard79 View Post
    So are we able to use the units we have in our inventory
    You will only be able to use the special units (which can be obtained in number of ways). This was implemented as a response to many players complaints on 'burning' their inventory units.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    You will only be able to use the special units (which can be obtained in number of ways). This was implemented as a response to many players complaints on 'burning' their inventory units.
    How do we obtain these units? During the battle only with game cash and gold? or in advance

Post Count
    right but you can only buy these with in game cash or gold. So it hurts those building iph or without one and benefits greatly those with extremely high iphs. Which I know will make alot of people happy, I'm just asking for a third option.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So GREE wasn't making any money off the original event is all in hearing from this announcement. Doesn't sound like an improvement to the event at all. Oh well, I didn't like FA. Will like This one even less. Sounds like I get a break next weekend
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 06-20-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Suggestion...

Unlike many others I'm gonna reserve my comments/opinions until after I see this event in action, which brings me to my suggestion...

How about a posting a video of the developers playing during final testing to give us a better idea of how all this will work?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

What about then giving us trash can to throw thousands of useless units?
    N0 L1F3 G4M3R

Modern War:
    G 350-159-159

Lurker
    Post Count

Suggestion

May I suggest, for those of us that have been collecting the cash units that came out in support of FA, that we be able to expend those cash units in this first war. Otherwise, in preparation for FA, I have wasted millions and have clogged up my inventory even more with cash units that I only purchased for use in FA. Thank you for considering.

Lurker
    Post Count
    How will faction jumping work now? Will we be able to leave and join a new faction or leave and come back during the event or will factions be locked?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard79 View Post
    How do we obtain these units? During the battle only with game cash and gold? or in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyminiMW View Post
    right but you can only buy these with in game cash or gold. So it hurts those building iph or without one and benefits greatly those with extremely high iphs. Which I know will make alot of people happy, I'm just asking for a third option.
    As stated in the bullet point, you can earn these through other quests and goals as prizing. They will be available prior to the event for a special sale as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehavana2 View Post
    Unlike many others I'm gonna reserve my comments/opinions until after I see this event in action, which brings me to my suggestion...

How about a posting a video of the developers playing during final testing to give us a better idea of how all this will work?
    If we could get a video made/cut/edited that quickly, that would be awesome. Hopefully, we can start to do more videos in the future. Especially for these types of features. We are working on trying to grab a few screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFlag13 View Post
    May I suggest, for those of us that have been collecting the cash units that came out in support of FA, that we be able to expend those cash units in this first war. Otherwise, in preparation for FA, I have wasted millions and have clogged up my inventory even more with cash units that I only purchased for use in FA. Thank you for considering.
    We'll pass along this feedback. Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Graves View Post
    What about then giving us trash can to throw thousands of useless units?
    What he said and remove all the poxy units from my inventory that have a big fat ZERO on them

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by #21 View Post
    How will faction jumping work now? Will we be able to leave and join a new faction or leave and come back during the event or will factions be locked?
    Faction will be 'locked' during the event; you can join a Faction if not in one, but if you leave a Faction you'll not be able to rejoin.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    So GREE wasn't making any money off the original event is all in hearing from this announcement. Doesn't sound like an improvement to the event at all. Oh well, I didn't like FA. Will like This one even less. Sounds like I get a break next weekend
    Yes, you have discerned the true meaning. Good on you.