Hey Gree, why not figure out how to keep things from going back to full health

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hey Gree, why not figure out how to keep things from going back to full health

Post Count

Hey Gree, why not figure out how to keep things from going back to full health

Anyone who has really seen any of the posts I make, my game crashes. A lot.

Sometimes things go back to full health when that happens. This is unacceptable. The mobs on day 3 of this stupid iLTQ have a lot of health so that's a major xp penalty that I'm taking as well as wasting my fucḳing time, energy, and gems.

Get it together.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ever thought of getting a new device?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Happening to me, I have iPad4
    The game doesn't crash but when I get the required kills I don't get a splash screen which says that I've completed the level and when I force close the game and then relogg it says I need one more kill to finish the previous level which I've already completed -,- I have a good device my game doesn't crash but my wifi is half bad...

This shiet is frustrating

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenWill View Post
    Happening to me, I have iPad4
    The game doesn't crash but when I get the required kills I don't get a splash screen which says that I've completed the level and when I force close the game and then relogg it says I need one more kill to finish the previous level which I've already completed -,- I have a good device my game doesn't crash but my wifi is half bad...

This shiet is frustrating
    Don't forget the green checkmark where the mob counter is! That's the so insulting part-- the reward unit is on the bottom, Gree shows its' "way to go" green checkmark, and we get bupkis!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

It may be your WiFi combined with Grees new crappy anti glitching code

This happens to me as well on an IPad air. I think if your Wi-Fi isn't strong it causes this, not necessarily the device.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Don't forget the green checkmark where the mob counter is! That's the so insulting part-- the reward unit is on the bottom, Gree shows its' "way to go" green checkmark, and we get bupkis!
    I get this, too. Quest shows the check mark like you are finished but no reward. You close the app and reopen it and your kill counter is now showing that you need 2 or 3 more kills.

Quote Originally Posted by mmalkove View Post
    This happens to me as well on an IPad air. I think if your Wi-Fi isn't strong it causes this, not necessarily the device.
    My signal is fine. I'm sitting 6 feet from my router.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I had to kill the last mob 2 times. Internet connexion was excellent, and before someone jumps to conclusions, there were no glitches involved, it was a legit kill. This happened to me before, in the infinity sword event if memory serves, and also with the last mob.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Happens to me also and sometimes I can't even log back in. I have to delete and reinstall.