Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Chance Chest - Summer Chest June 19-24

Spare some gems? This chest might get you to shell out some. With a 5X chance who can really argue?

This chance chest brings to you a new mono Fire epic Flameguard Platemail (Atk 2054/Def 2233), and Fire boost fusion armor. This chest and its 5X chance is a limited time offer. Try this out if you got the time but it ends on June 24.

I might just have to open up one myself. I like the 5X but lets see if I am that lucky. Anyone else going to spend some?

I promised....

I wasn't gonna spend any more gems but dammit I'm interested now.

Why oh why can't these chests coincide when

(A) I'm not about to go into a war, and
    (B) I've just gotten paid?!

*pulls out hair*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I couldn't help myself. I ended up buying 11 chests. I got Moontide Platemail...no legendary I guess its ok.

Opened 11 got sky maj anddddd the new epic+ woohooo an end to 150 chests without epics.
    Also fused 3 epics today. Not a bad ratio lol
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I encourage everyone not in my guild or allied guilds to open as many chests as you can afford.

On it! Ty for the encouragement sol

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    I encourage everyone not in my guild or allied guilds to open as many chests as you can afford.
    Your sarcasm has been noted...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

51+80=???

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Opened 11 got sky maj anddddd the new epic+ woohooo an end to 150 chests without epics.
    Also fused 3 epics today. Not a bad ratio lol
    I'm prolly gonna buy 80 chests in a couple hours.....ugh someone stop me lol.

The 51+80 could possibly be my chest streak of no epics. Will update later.
    /crossesfingers

Update #2 4 epics baby and fused 1!!!!

My first set of 40 was Druidic Platemail which I already have. And a Arborsteel Vanguard. My second set of 40 I got Northerner's Battlegear and Aquatic Battlegear back to back!!! Was very freaking awesome to see that. Then took 2 of the crap legendarys and fused a Blazeborne Vanguard. All in all very good pulls today.
    Last edited by Copious; 06-22-2014 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Math/HELL YEA

I spent 200 gems got me a Dragonborn Aegis. I was very Excited cause i have bought from chest numerous times and got nothing.

I bit and did a set of chests. The good news is I got 2 epics. The payouts seem to be better with this chest so the 5x must be real and not just a gimic. The bad news, I already had both of them. So fused to other epics, but got lots of other fuseable items including the boosts, now just need the money to finish fusing.

I opened 22 more and got another Druidic and aquatic. Oh well I'll fuse em down the road. Btw do armors that are leveled have any bearing on the outcome when fused?

I'm not sure the exact calculation because I haven't fused in forever, but it's something like...

Level 50 + level 1 = level 25

Yeah looks like sum/2

Yes, the fused armor will be the average of the two levels of the two armors to combined.

However if you are asking if higher level armors have a higher chance to fuse an epic, I am unsure.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit