Attention

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Attention

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation Attention

You may not care, but I come on here ever fken day and it gets annoying seeing all these Threads like , Gree always taking our money but yet some of you dumb@$$es cry and cry about gree being selfish and y'all. Still buy gold from them.

Post Count
    Yeah, it's a byproduct of the new forum rules... fun threads get locked, which means the forum gets dominated by whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessheat View Post
    You may not care, but I come on here ever fken day and it gets annoying seeing all these Threads like , Gree always taking our money but yet some of you dumb@$$es cry and cry about gree being selfish and y'all. Still buy gold from them.
    Even though I agree with you, this thread fits the description of an "annoying thread". Doesn't contribute anything new to the forum, you know? Who cares about how you feel besides you? I certainly don't care about how you feel.

Post Count
    This thread isn't even posted in the proper sub forum. It has nothing to do with the game and should be in off topic.

OP, could you please move your thread to where it belongs so nobody has to look at it again? Thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    This thread isn't even posted in the proper sub forum. It has nothing to do with the game and should be in off topic.

OP, could you please move your thread to where it belongs so nobody has to look at it again? Thanks.

As said before, there is a "report thread" option. Use it instead of calling them out.

Post Count
    People who post a thread have administrative permissions that allow them to move the thread. Why should I report the thread when I can ask OP to move it themselves?

The "calling them out" issue as you call it, refers to starting a new thread to point out a different thread. I didn't do that, so