GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tadaah

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Unwanted communication?

Post Count
    Tadaaah, I have an idea that should be discussed, sense there are several different ways for crime city to be played, ie.... people that rob others, people that don't rob others, how about make it so that if you don't rob or attack anyone on the rival list for 30 days, your name wont show up in rival list, once you attack or rob someone it puts you back on the list and won't remove you again unless 30 days passes again. attacking during battles won't have any affect on this,
    Last edited by reticlover; 06-19-2014 at 05:27 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    Tadaaah, I have an idea that should be discussed, sense there are several different ways for crime city to be played, ie.... people that rob others, people that don't rob others, how about make it so that if you don't rob or attack anyone on the rival list for 30 days, your name wont show up in rival list, once you attack or rob someone it puts you back on the list and won't remove you again unless 30 days passes again. attacking during battles won't have any affect on this,
    Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    100% in agreement with Dipstick on this one (which is extremely rare). If you don't want to be robbed and/or attacked then this game simply isn't for you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Unwanted communication?
    Any TAW/SAS thread after a war.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hexie View Post
    Any TAW/SAS thread after a war.
    Rofllllll, I agree

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Items are often discussed. Just letting you know that they are discussed.

EDIT: Removed all insulting posts. Please read and review Forum Code of Conduct. Come on guys; keep it classy.

This is a much better way to moderate these forums, IMO. I didn't see the offending post(s), nor do care to. But I think it's fantastic that you do that rather than lock the thread.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    ...any eta on level cap increase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We don't have any updates on these topics right now, but we'll definitely look at discussing them with our teams.
    I'm surprised this isn't already in discussion, taking the max level to 300.
    I wish this would happen soon!

Post Count
    Level cap increase should have happened 2 years ago. This is the most overdue issue in this game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Level cap increase should have happened 2 years ago. This is the most overdue issue in this game.
    totally agree. why not give the players what they want? crazy,,

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    100% in agreement with Dipstick on this one (which is extremely rare). If you don't want to be robbed and/or attacked then this game simply isn't for you.
    What? Are you kidding? This is brilliant! GREE can charge 100-200 gold/day to have players' hoods go on "vacation mood" LOL!!
    and, I want a royalty if they implement this!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I stopped robbing long ago, after I passed. 3m iph I stopped, I recently passed 12.5m iph, been only 4 months now, I plat the game for syndicate events and building my city only, I don't waste my time anymore robbing, the time spent searching for something to rob doesn't benefit me enough to do it anymore, this is why I don't do it anymore,
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Level cap should be at least 1000.