Pop-Ups Ads are Getting Ridiculous.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pop-Ups Ads are Getting Ridiculous.

Post Count

Pop-Ups Ads are Getting Ridiculous.

Including the scratch-off, I hit the red X 7 times, and if I keep pushing it too many times, I then wait for the game to tell me how much farther I need go to level up.

Can the developers program an option to remove or at least a one time notification?

It's just as bad as accessing a naughty web site with all the pop up ads!

Just let me get to the game so I can blow my load purchasing gold.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowda View Post
    Including the scratch-off, I hit the red X 7 times, and if I keep pushing it too many times, I then wait for the game to tell me how much farther I need go to level up.

Can the developers program an option to remove or at least a one time notification?

It's just as bad as accessing a naughty web site with all the pop up ads!

Just let me get to the game so I can blow my load purchasing gold.

Ever notice how the 800 gold 400 stat items are thrown into the middle of all those splash screens ? Thats why theres so many, not for the info they give rather the gold we spend, how many of us have "accidentally" purchased a high gold virtually no stat item ? They are annoying but go slow x-ing them away
    Beach Bums 2.0

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Iguana567 View Post
    Ever notice how the 800 gold 400 stat items are thrown into the middle of all those splash screens ? Thats why theres so many, not for the info they give rather the gold we spend, how many of us have "accidentally" purchased a high gold virtually no stat item ? They are annoying but go slow x-ing them away
    and then they refuse to give a refund for those accidental purchases.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I always use the red x instead of the okay button. I've noticed there will be a couple notices with okay buttons in the middle, followed by a large gold purchase in the same place the okay button was. Hopefully they don't start putting purchase buttons up there in the corner too. They're annoying, and it's even more irritating when you think you're done and you have to wait for your level info to pop up, but I guess it works.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    Just open the game 60 seconds before you want to do anything. Everything loads and then tapping the 'X' is no problem...

That said, still only close the splash windows with the X. Even touching close to where the 'buy' buttons are is a risk.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I always use the red back button at my device, so i wont click things in game the time when its still lagging and loading