Were did normal game play go..... Its just a blur of events.

Is it me or has this game got to a point that its more about the events than it is for normal game play.

In the beginning events were just a distraction from game play that just increased or decreased normal attacks now all we do are events.

Gone are the days you could capture a outpost from a player in a few hours, and the fact that capping is now a little used tactic because players are worried about scaring players out of their dwindling worlds.

I think standed game play needs a boost from Gree

Let's add a new attack type, raiding.

raiding is a CC attack like capturing but that's where it stops.
    Raiding has a new effect it enables a player to steal oil,iron, fuel, titanium, uranium.
    from a player but only from buildings in the outpost I suggest the raider gets 50% of all production for the duration of the raid capture battles are as is and morle is Lost each battle but after the base is reduced to 50% morle the attacker gets booted, and can not be re raided until its rebuilt. After a raid all the buildings are destroyed and require rebuilding.... ( helps find active players).

Second, a new rule for capture attacks they can only be used by players with cores that allow them to take a new base so a capture can only be done if the base is going to be taken as a new outpost for the attacker.

Third new Loyalty rewards.
    So a bit like build events players have targets to hit over a week to get extra rewards the more types of game play they do in the game they increase the reward value.

So a player would have to do several things or demonstrate all aspects of the game to max their reward.
    So rewards are not for having the most factories or the best commanders but for being active!

Building units, attacking, raiding, chatting, leveling commanders, ungrading buildings, hitting npc bases. Entering events, donating to the alliance funds.
    You get the idea.
    Each area has targets that add points to a prise total so you cannot get a top prise without doing a bit of everything. (So it enhances normal game play).

Done. comments please constructive if possible if negative please explain why thanks.

I couldnt agree more that the constant events have killed the game, feels like a job and its getting old to everybody. Not to mention its the same events over and over. Repetitive much gree?

-World 9-
    Last edited by hurricane2014; 07-11-2014 at 01:42 AM.

I will say, unlike many, I don't mind the box events. It's like a four day vacation from constant events for me.

Jedi

Great idea, could be interesting for outposts, although 50% of output seems a bit much. Maybe a third of output?
    I've started a new War of Nations wiki, help out with it:
    http://warofnationscompendium.wikia.com