GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking if Gree

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Please report by using the ticket system. Thank you. A post to the forums does not* constitute as a direct report.
    This is helpful. Thank you.

* emphasis mine

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Once a ticket has been submitted and the player investigated Gree should at the very least should say
    1: player cleared
    2: further investigation required
    3: player guilty

To say nothing except we don't give results does not reassure players that their complaint is being acted upon.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Once a ticket has been submitted and the player investigated Gree should at the very least should say
    1: player cleared
    2: further investigation required
    3: player guilty

To say nothing except we don't give results does not reassure players that their complaint is being acted upon.
    True. And it's not fair for anyone to say, "this or that group KNOWS so-and-so is a hacker" unless it's beyond blatant. (How can anyone be inside anyone else's head? Bad actions will eventually come to light, but most hackers are not in the business of pre-advertising...)

Going forward, what does GREE expect of its players? What can the players expect of GREE?

Post Count
    Oh, so reading between the lines, what you're actually asking Gree to do is to wear it if they cleared someone and to not penalise your syndicate if you 'accidently' invite a hacker or person with a hacked account into the Syn? What's next? Before you admit any new member to the Syndicate you'll be asking Gree to vet them for you, or telling Gree you think they're a cheater and they'll give them the Ok so the Syn can't held liable? Gree maybe a little slow, but they're not dumb! I can see it now, you sook to Gree "We want to add Account blah but we think he is a cheater - check it out!", Gree gives the OK, then they cheat after they've joined. You'll then say "but you told me they weren't a cheater Gree, we only let good, fine standing citizens in and you provided the reference check! you can't penalise the syndicate for that!"

No, way off target?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am saying how can players be expected to know if a player is a cheater

If they are and players have reported that player to Gree then Gree would be in a position to say
    1: no complaints made
    2: reported but cleared
    3: add at your own risk

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    But yes. Gree is responsible to make sure the game is free of cheaters. If they give the wrong advice, as in any business then they have to bear the blame.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    But yes. Gree is responsible to make sure the game is free of cheaters. If they give the wrong advice, as in any business then they have to bear the blame.
    Agreed. Sadly we all know there are cheaters and there are cheaters; the big spending ones have to do something pretty drastic to get banned. They usually just get reset..... with all their gold intact.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Agreed. Sadly we all know there are cheaters and there are cheaters; the big spending ones have to do something pretty drastic to get banned. They usually just get reset..... with all their gold intact.
    And most of the "resets" consider that a gift rather than a punishment. Maybe big spending cheats should just go straight to level 250. Skip all the level up refills, skip all the "easy" event tiers, etc.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I never know why they bothered.

Post Count
    I'd say the same, but it isn't difficult to figure out if you've become used to some of the backwards thinking that goes on.

The reason they bother is, doing something looks better than doing nothing, and resetting a player's level will almost certainly remove them from your rivals list. Meaning they get to keep a customer and you think they got rid of a cheater. Technically they did "deal" with the situation, but I haven't seen anything, anywhere, that says "making a deal with" is any different than "dealing with" a cheater.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The reset I can live with, but they should not get the gold back again.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Hackers in Crime City

GREE should find hackers not the players in the game, and punish that player, not a Whole syndicate.

Why is it resonable to spend Money on a game, only to get the prize removed if Theres one hacker in a synd... I dont have time or knowledge to check 59 other members what weapons they have, or what Buildings they have, got plenty to do on finalizing events like PVP.

GREE has the code, they should be able to find the offenders.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    It's not "punishing" the syndicate...it's removing the points gained by cheating. Simple, simple.

But it should be the same across the board; if GREE does this to one Syndicate, it should do it to all.