Horrible lag with the current LTQ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Horrible lag with the current LTQ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Horrible lag with the current LTQ?

Gree what's up with the huge lag? I'm trying to complete this beginners quest and after I kill 5-6 monsters I automatically get kicked out and have to delete and reinstall for KA to work again. What's going on?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    On the topic of this current LTQ...

After completing beginners I of this quest, I need to buy the completion of beginners II and II of Thorn Valley??

I hard-closed and restarted app many a time, but never has a Thorn Valley II Beginners shown up in my quest log-- only the option to buy units :-(

Is this what you intended?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @Shadows I is for day 1 which is today II for day 2 which will begin tomorrow and the same for III
    Same with heroic

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenWill View Post
    @Shadows I is for day 1 which is today II for day 2 which will begin tomorrow and the same for III
    Same with heroic
    Well, now, that just makes too much sense! LOL

Thanks for the quick response, KarenWill!!! :-)

edit: thought that regular and heroic were too easy! LOL Now I know why!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Just4fun View Post
    Gree what's up with the huge lag? I'm trying to complete this beginners quest and after I kill 5-6 monsters I automatically get kicked out and have to delete and reinstall for KA to work again. What's going on?
    Got kicked out 5 times last night and this morning . Cost me over 3 hours of playing time , plus I had to kill stuff 2-3 times because it didn't count

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I opened a ticket on this on June 3. Got a useless answer, so I asked again. Since then silence.

There is NO WAY that I was going to use gems to get the kills and have the kill not count. In the previous quest, it was seemed to always be the last hit on the last mob at EACH AND EVERY level. Now it seems to be much more frequent.

Cost to me as a result - lost pixels that tell me I have accumulated additional att/def strength that in reality, mean nothing
    Cost to GREE - No gems used. I guess they lose from my player. Unfortunately, I am sure many players used gems and more gems to kill the same mobs multiple times.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If you loose wlan / internet during killing mobs the game will crash after some time and you have to reinstall.
    You can store some gold or stones to check if you still have a connection to avoid this.
    A warning from GREE before crash would be welcome.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    I getting freezing after killing each mob killed using iPad.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    If you loose wlan / internet during killing mobs the game will crash after some time and you have to reinstall.
    You can store some gold or stones to check if you still have a connection to avoid this.
    A warning from GREE before crash would be welcome.
    I do this on every mob that needs more than 1 hit. It REDUCES the liklihood of a problem, but I still lost the kill on a multi hit mob. As usual, GREE errors cause problems for gamers, and those gamers that MUST achieve the quest, more gems are spent to address GREE's errors.

Post Count
    I change maps or return to home kingdom every 10-12 hits (not kills) to make sure the game doesn't crash on me.

Still, awful, awful programming. It's been a bug that's been around for at least a year, and I'm pretty sure even longer. To top it off, it's actually gotten worse over time (fewer hits before crash), not better.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The new LTQ hasn't even started for me and it's been over 2 hours already since it started