Looking for help to finish prestige of the boss event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for help to finish prestige of the boss event

Post Count

Looking for help to finish prestige of the boss event

Grayswamp faction is looking for a few individuals or groups to help with the prestige levels. We're currently on 21/27 and will be moving to 22 in the next few hours. If your FA is over 125m and can be consistent apply at 654465658

Post Count
    Only been going 1 day, why don't you wait til nearer the end before asking for help. You might find you can finish it yourselves. 21/27 already is not bad

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealeaf65 View Post
    Only been going 1 day, why don't you wait til nearer the end before asking for help. You might find you can finish it yourselves. 21/27 already is not bad
    Agree completely. Quit being a lazy faction and try a little harder. Funny you ask for specific attack. I would be happy with anyone willing to help not just 125m. Can't always be greedy

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    yep, what a lazy faction !!!............moo

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks God I have waited with my faction-help-request for a better day

#880 890 430

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for help with 22/27 (please help us to kill the one 100 boss)

We are stuck on 22/27 (single 100 boss kill) we really need help , any pa will be appriciated,

function DTA: 475410066

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guys we have just started boss 95, prestige 19/27 and...we need a shot or two to get him down.
    So if any of you see this and have time, please come and help us on this boss. Next two levels we are capable to do but need to get through that high one.

Faction id is 880 890 430.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    can anyone help me out on prestige level on the las 4/5 pm me thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Our faction is on Prestige 24 and about to move to Prestige 25. We have space available for can help us beat the 100s. Whether you just want to farm for the wrapper or you want to earn the final prize. PM me so I know your intent and we can get you added.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    Agree completely. Quit being a lazy faction and try a little harder. Funny you ask for specific attack. I would be happy with anyone willing to help not just 125m. Can't always be greedy
    Lazy has nothing to do with it. It will be finished regardless.. It never hurts to ask anyway. Besides, look how many ppl have already hijacked to ask for help with their faction. Maybe its not so bad after all? Maybe some ppl out there are in a faction that will not complete prestige, and would love to help out? Maybe you will just be quite along with Mr. Moo down there and stop trolling?

Just maybe...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke7676 View Post
    Lazy has nothing to do with it. It will be finished regardless.. It never hurts to ask anyway. Besides, look how many ppl have already hijacked to ask for help with their faction. Maybe its not so bad after all? Maybe some ppl out there are in a faction that will not complete prestige, and would love to help out? Maybe you will just be quite along with Mr. Moo down there and stop trolling?

Just maybe...
    Its not trolling, you were just one day into the RB and already looking for handouts. If you really needed help, be a man and say we are not strong enough to kill these by ourselves instead of asking for help when really not needed as you say

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    After hours faction is also looking for help to complete prestige. We have the firepower to take down the 100's, but it takes us the full 2 hrs. Not sure is we will be able to beat all 100's before the end. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 697-241-677

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    Its not trolling, you were just one day into the RB and already looking for handouts. If you really needed help, be a man and say we are not strong enough to kill these by ourselves instead of asking for help when really not needed as you say
    Agreed, lol...........moo������

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    People we DO need on this 95...

Faction id 880 890 430

Lurker
    Post Count

Appreciate the help of great player TYLER (1.2 billion attack)

I posted here few threads above and asked for a help killing the single 100 boss 22/24,

TYLER came and helped , I want to thank this big guy , he helped us also with 23/24.
    DTA function code : 475410066