Page 1 of 3 123 Last

[updated]ATTENTION! Game temporarily down!

Hello Knights,

We are aware that our Android players are unable to access the game. We are currently working to resolve the issue and get the Android game servers back up as soon as humanly possible. We apologize for the downtime!

[UPDATE] Please re-install the game (don't worry your data will still be there upon re-install) or complete exit out and enter the game again for the crash fix to install. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

~Elita

Last edited by Elita; 06-17-2014 at 04:36 PM.

That's hilarious.

But I feel bad for the guy on LINE that said he was waiting on regen to kill Smilodon for the 60th time.

What was the update? Just your average update with new armors and stuff, or was it to try to fix the lineup glitch?

Smilodon

Any likelihood that the game will be back up b4 the current boss disappears as I've got one more level for 43 and enough resources to build the plus version of the armour?? 😏😖😱

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by macrosb View Post
    Any likelihood that the game will be back up b4 the current boss disappears as I've got one more level for 43 and enough resources to build the plus version of the armour?? ������

Thanks !
    We have a fix and it will be live soon. This update was to address some in-game issues. The current epic boss will be up for a few more hours so that players may make up for the lost time.
    Last edited by Elita; 06-17-2014 at 04:33 PM.

thanks!

Appreciate the quick response and fingers crossed!! 😊

Will we get anything cuz of this downtime? i know last time we got 4 war energy and 10 gems, but i think i lost over 10 war energy due to bug. And the past war i had to get 800 on full price because no sale came before halfway in war. That cost me my t10 spot, and if no sale this war i will miss another t10.

It's been down for some time now. What about those of us 1 win away from 43? with the server down it seems a little unfair to leave us hanging, and then just bring about a new boss. Its 10 till 7, and the game is still down.

Elita: We have a fix and it will be live soon. This update was to address some in-game issues. The current epic boss will be up for a few more hours so that players may make up for the lost time.
    The Funk: It's been down for some time now. What about those of us 1 win away from 43? with the server down it seems a little unfair to leave us hanging, and then just bring about a new boss. Its 10 till 7, and the game is still down.

Thank you!

Thank you for the quick response and fix! I reinstalled and now the game is working perfectly for my Android device.

OK, but seriously...was this update intended, at least in part, to fix the lineup glitch?

Because I couldn't care less about the EB. I don't want my guildmates to get farmed in the upcoming war because their defensive lineup is stuck.

Glad I already beat EB lvl60

reinstall

how can you reinstall without uninstalling on Android, surely data will be wiped on uninstall??

Quote Originally Posted by macrosb View Post
    how can you reinstall without uninstalling on Android, surely data will be wiped on uninstall??
    your data won't be wiped. It is tied to your device, it will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBER View Post
    Glad I already beat EB lvl60
    I only reached L51, and you wouldn't believe my excitement the precious snakeskins coming with this reward tier gave me!
    What did you get for your 5 prince keys .. 2-stars, a lucky 3-star or even some outdated legendary? I should really have bought gems to make it to L60 in order to receive 5 prince keys.

After my excitement has vanished, I will look forward to the next kick when fusing an outdated epic. With the fantastic chance of approx 1:100 it should not take me longer than 10 weeks to add another Blazeborne or Northerners to my collection.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

I guess its different for some devices. I had to:
    Load the game from normal shut down > Clicked on Arena > Updated
    I'm running on HTC EVO 4G LTE

Thanks for the 2 Hour bonus to beat the Epic Boss.