Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Star metal EB?

Star metal EB?

Anybody else think it would be cool to fight a star metal EB? Most of these EBs we fight now are just to easy. I mean... I have one epic, Northerners, and I'm still getting to lvl 43+ on this Earth/Wind EB. Give us a challenge Gree. Let us fight something that can only be countered with another Star metal armor. Make this EB so only the most powerful of players can get the plus version. Not some lvl 50 who's going spend a lousy 100 gems. A game is suppose to take skill to win. Not money. Also, i think this would be a great collective peace. Dont hold back on the hate. I'm ready for it. Lol

A game is suppose to take skill to win. Not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Skater View Post
    Anybody else think it would be cool to fight a star metal EB? Most of these EBs we fight now are just to easy. I mean... I have one epic, Northerners, and I'm still getting to lvl 43+ on this Earth/Wind EB. Give us a challenge Gree. Let us fight something that can only be countered with another Star metal armor. Make this EB so only the most powerful of players can get the plus version. Not some lvl 50 who's going spend a lousy 100 gems. A game is suppose to take skill to win. Not money. Also, i think this would be a great collective peace. Dont hold back on the hate. I'm ready for it. Lol

Firstly, starmetal doesn't counter starmetal.

Second, money would be the ONLY thing that won against a starmetal boss. Nothing would do extra damage, only the most powerful epics would be viable. All of your armors would be equally effective, which is the antithesis of skill.

A lousy 100 gems on a level 50 to get to level 43 of EB? Terrible assumptious math.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Firstly, starmetal doesn't counter starmetal.

Second, money would be the ONLY thing that won against a starmetal boss. Nothing would do extra damage, only the most powerful epics would be viable. All of your armors would be equally effective, which is the antithesis of skill.

A lousy 100 gems on a level 50 to get to level 43 of EB? Terrible assumptious math.

Star metal doesn't counter? And you cant really tell me 100 gems cant get to lvl 43.... I just did it with my alt.

Barring the starmetal vs. starmetal and gems debate, I think usefulness would come into play here as well. If I win this particular starmetal EB armor, so what? I may have something stronger on my main knight already, so having this, plus or non-plus, wouldn't help me unless I can use it on another knight. If this starmetal EB idea were to happen, Gree would have to remove the restriction on who gets to wear starmetal armors. If it's limited to your main knight only, then this would be useless for anyone with an epic or a strong legendary, unless we use it as fusion fodder.

I honestly wouldn't care if it happened or not. Id just like to see something different. Tired of finishing the EB in 2 1/2 days. I want something that will counter all my knights and make me work. This is suppose to be an EPIC BOSS. It's not spose to be easy. Would like to see an admin get in on this and see what he thinks of the idea. Could at least give it a try.

Congratulations on being über strong and able to fly through the EBs like nothin'...some of us aren't there yet.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Skater View Post
    I want something that will counter all my knights and make me work. This is suppose to be an EPIC BOSS. It's not spose to be easy.
    Maybe this can be made into some kind of a special challenge or quest, where you have to beat successive bosses and end up fighting a starmetal EB. It could almost be like the Kingdom of Darkness but without the minions, and instead of an easy boss at each level, have throwback EBs at a high level (43+ maybe?) for three levels, and end up with the starmetal EB. You'd have to figure out how to spread the material drops out, but if you made this something you have to beat over and over again, this could end up being a challenge:

--Beat throwback EB 1, collect throwback material
    --Beat throwback EB 2, collect throwback material
    --Take a break to recover knights' energy
    --Beat throwback EB 3, collect throwback material
    --Beat starmetal EB, collect some starmetal material
    --Take another break to recover
    --Repeat until you have enough for a non-plus version
    --Craft and level up non-plus version
    --Repeat throwback/starmetal set until you have enough for the plus version

If this were a LTQ, give this maybe a week or just enough where you have to constantly fight to collect materials in time to craft before the deadline. It could even be made more challenging by rotating/randomizing the throwback EBs on a daily basis, so you don't know who's coming up the next time you try to complete the challenge.

For the super strong, this may not be too difficult a challenge, but for those looking for their first epic or are looking to make up for some missing EB materials, this may give them something to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-fan View Post
    Maybe this can be made into some kind of a special challenge or quest, where you have to beat successive bosses and end up fighting a starmetal EB. It could almost be like the Kingdom of Darkness but without the minions, and instead of an easy boss at each level, have throwback EBs at a high level (43+ maybe?) for three levels, and end up with the starmetal EB. You'd have to figure out how to spread the material drops out, but if you made this something you have to beat over and over again, this could end up being a challenge:

--Beat throwback EB 1, collect throwback material
    --Beat throwback EB 2, collect throwback material
    --Take a break to recover knights' energy
    --Beat throwback EB 3, collect throwback material
    --Beat starmetal EB, collect some starmetal material
    --Take another break to recover
    --Repeat until you have enough for a non-plus version
    --Craft and level up non-plus version
    --Repeat throwback/starmetal set until you have enough for the plus version

If this were a LTQ, give this maybe a week or just enough where you have to constantly fight to collect materials in time to craft before the deadline. It could even be made more challenging by rotating/randomizing the throwback EBs on a daily basis, so you don't know who's coming up the next time you try to complete the challenge.

For the super strong, this may not be too difficult a challenge, but for those looking for their first epic or are looking to make up for some missing EB materials, this may give them something to do.

Now this what I'm talking about! It actually gives us something to do and strategize against with a bit of a challenge too. In this way, it's just not handed out to us. We fight for it. I mean honestly, who here can get through the first 15 lvls of an EB with just 1 or 2 knights? Just about everybody. I would deffinatly not mind needing to use all my knights to kill an EB. It'd be well worth it and much fun!

Doesn't matter. People will still complain.

Bosses are too easy.

Bosses are too hard.

Doesn't matter.

Buy gems, get in t10 guild, or find new game. Those are only options.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Well you get enough material for 2 +armours if you beat the boss 60 times. Did you ever beat a boss 60 times?

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    Well you get enough material for 2 +armours if you beat the boss 60 times. Did you ever beat a boss 60 times?
    50 times. But after that i just decided it wasn't worth having the same armor 3 times

There is another alternative: Stand on the sidelines, bet of the horses and pass the popcorn...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

A Starmetal Epic Boss would be worth it in my opinion only if you would be capable of wear the Starmetal Armor on your non-main knights as well.
    I personally really dislike to wear my Green Kaleidoscopic on to my main knight simply due to the fact I'm missing out on a potential powerhouse.

Wink

Just more starmetal in general would be fantastic.

I think I found who has it: