Question for the mods about TAW's hacking and the precedent set - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for the mods about TAW's hacking and the precedent set

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sas are the only people to say there was a hacker in TAW. Even gree couldn't find any proof of hacking.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I heard Shadowlands is falling apart since Monty joined them

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Sas are the only people to say there was a hacker in TAW. Even gree couldn't find any proof of hacking.
    So did they reverse the supposed ban of the player known as 'the hacker'? Someone was on here saying that account got banned for actions they did during the war.

If this is true, the the only precedent set here really is that crying on the forum loudly enough for a long enough period of time is all it takes to get your way... And it may also help to time the loud crying to the arrival of a new forum mod who knows nothing about the history of the game from the players' perspective.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hey Monty what happened to the SAS Mickey Blue account, I heard it was banned by Gree for using an exploit.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    That player has asked to work with Gree showing what they can achieve and to try and determine if someone accessed their account while they were fighting.
    Last edited by Keapa; 06-16-2014 at 09:50 PM.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Really guys...if you want to claim the moral high ground, you could start by NOT trolling a thread that is a direct question to GREE.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Post Count
    Hey did anyone ever accept the evj (or whatever his name is) challenge I posited, about SAS never having accepted a member they knew was a hacker?

Once that challenge is accepted by a SAS member, monte gets posting privileges back.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Since when has Gree been in the habit of visiting the forum specifically to reply to questions directed towards them? There used to be a time when such threads would simply be locked on sight. It's not the forum mod's job to answer to anyone.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Yet you've seen recent evidence that they do just that. Hmm.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Hey did anyone ever accept the evj (or whatever his name is) challenge I posited, about SAS never having accepted a member they knew was a hacker?

Once that challenge is accepted by a SAS member, monte gets posting privileges back.
    I don't think I know this story. Got pop corn. tell me

Post Count
    This was a Direction to Gree? I thought this was the General Discussion forum for Crime City - you want to talk directly to Gree then you raise a ticket https://games.gree-support.net/home

The forums according to Gree are for the following:
    Would you like to connect with other players? Interested in getting access to announcements?
    Our player community is a great source of information, strategy, and discussion. Visit and join our forums!

As this is a Discussion forum, we are discussing are we not ?

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Is "discussing something" pressing as many thinly disguised digs against an opponent as possible? There's an awful lot of "let's rip on so-and-so"...

As I said elsewhere, I recognize that these two teams aren't friends. But according to TOS, we are supposed to keep it civil, and on topic...

Guess Oscar Wilde was right, as regards how some treat their opponents: "In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane."

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh, thank you. So sas just want to know what they can do ....just in case .
    why should taw be the only team to cheat, win, and get to stay in first?

is that why they banned him and gave sas the first place prizes? because they just believe anything sas says without validating it against their server records? while there are many aspects of this situation ooen to debate, whether or not taw had a hacker who scored ip at an impossible rate is not one of them. evidence was provided to gree, verified against gree's own server records, and the player was banned for life.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh, thank you. So sas just want to know what they can do ....just in case .
    Hey Monty what happened to the SAS Mickey Blue account, I heard it was banned by Gree for using an exploit.
    mickey blue was hamster. joined taw. first i heard about him doing an exploit but i guess its just par for the course with taw.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    mickey blue was hamster. joined taw. first i heard about him doing an exploit but i guess its just par for the course with taw.
    Mickey blue was the old account and it stayed in sas. Hamster was the mini. So sas had a cheater which was only discovered once hamster left sas. Sas must run a special cheater's school