Question for the mods about TAW's hacking and the precedent set

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for the mods about TAW's hacking and the precedent set

Banned
    Post Count

Question for the mods about TAW's hacking and the precedent set

To be clear, if SAS or SC decided to purchase an account or two, use computers to score absurdly fast in the last 20 minutes of battle and overtake TAW, the following would happen:

1) They would get first place prizes and their name would show on the winner's list.
    2) The second place team (TAW) would receive first place prizes, but not go on the winner's list.
    3) The accounts would get banned and the IP removed, but regardless of the margin of victory, SAS or SC would maintain first place.

That's what happened with TAW last battle, and I'm sure the whole community wants to make sure that's the way it will be handled going forward.

Please confirm and then lock this thread if you wish.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    To be clear, if SAS or SC decided to purchase an account or two, use computers to score absurdly fast in the last 20 minutes of battle and overtake TAW, the following would happen:

1) They would get first place prizes and their name would show on the winner's list.
    2) The second place team (TAW) would receive first place prizes, but not go on the winner's list.
    3) The accounts would get banned and the IP removed, but regardless of the margin of victory, SAS or SC would maintain first place.

That's what happened with TAW last battle, and I'm sure the whole community wants to make sure that's the way it will be handled going forward.

Legit hacking there lol

Post Count
    More tears to Vlad's drought ending river.

Could Gree please comp SAS 60 inflatable donuts?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Mod plz lock this ****. No more whining!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    More tears to Vlad's drought ending river.

Could Gree please comp SAS 60 inflatable donuts?
    Please don't troll this thread. If I posted anything inaccurate, please point it out. It's a serious question regarding the integrity of the game.

Post Count
    May I suggest you delete this thread and try again without mentioning any specific syndicates? You may have a valid question, but all the name dropping just makes it sound like more crying.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    May I suggest you delete this thread and try again without mentioning any specific syndicates? You may have a valid question, but all the name dropping just makes it sound like more crying.
    It's important, though. If I used hypothetical syndicates no one would ever believe a company would make a decision like that.

Post Count
    It's important, though.
    Very well. Cry on.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    It's very unusual for TWO groups to get "first place", and the circumstances were unusual. It's a fair question. *shrug*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Don't troll. Why? You troll every other thread

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    .........?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You testing the waters to see what SAS can do, in the event Gree shuts off the exploit sas uses to hack ... Err illegally access players accounts without the owners permission.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Did sas hack Jacks account just like they did with baddads account?

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    I think Montecore is pointing out that the actions taken by GREE might encourage hacking in the future, since the points will not be stripped from the team, if this last war is anything to go by. Just connecting the dots...

P.S. I am not implicating anyone as knowingly employing a hacker to win. Merely pointing out the potential consequences and fallout of the official action(s) taken...or not taken.

Good luck to everyone in the coming war.
    Last edited by Rookeye; 06-16-2014 at 09:30 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    I think Montecore is pointing out that the actions taken by GREE might encourage hacking in the future, since the points will not be stripped from the team, if this last war is anything to go by. Just connecting the dots...

P.S. I am not implicating anyone as knowingly employing a hacker to win. Merely pointing out the potential consequences and fallout of the official action(s) taken...or not taken.

Good luck to everyone in the coming war.
    Oh, thank you. So sas just want to know what they can do ....just in case .