WD and 4th of July? i think not - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WD and 4th of July? i think not

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    don't take it out on Tadaaah, he's actually been doing great here on the forum

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reesiepuff View Post
    don't take it out on Tadaaah, he's actually been doing great here on the forum
    Nobody is taking anything out on him. I'm simply pointing out the facts. He said there would be support. There has never been support. Support isn't in the GREE vocabulary. They always run weekend events and wait until Monday to fake apologize for their suckiness. And you idiots keep giving them your money. It is what it is, but don't come on here and tell the community that there will be support. History has set the precedent. It has never happened, and never will happen

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We know there are some hard feelings and we're trying to work on those. Moving forward is all we can do. We can't change the past, but we can hear you now and start to implement ideas, suggestions, better communication, etc. for the future. Great change isn't an over night process and there may be bumps in the road and set backs. We will get there. It'll take some time and effort.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We know there are some hard feelings and we're trying to work on those. Moving forward is all we can do. We can't change the past, but we can hear you now and start to implement ideas, suggestions, better communication, etc. for the future. Great change isn't an over night process and there may be bumps in the road and set backs. We will get there. It'll take some time and effort.
    i agree with everthing u say here tadaah and my post was not directed for u personlly but to the developers..u have been a big help compared to what CJ use to do..so i and the community greatly appreciate all ur help and the things u are trying to do
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    thumbs up to these last few posts!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thats well said man, but as you know actions are louder than words. We've heard a lot of words in the past. Nobody expects you to sit around here monitoring everything 24x7 but when the forum implodes because of stuff like what happened with the last 24 hour WD where peoples frustrations were at an all time high, there wasn't a mod in sight. Thats what we've come to expect. And handing out 75 gold as compensation for the plethora of mistakes instead of refunding real money is inexcusable. Just as one example - You release a unit for 1 gold, people buy gold to get the unit, then you take away the unit and give people back their gold instead of their money - that's unethical.

Until you stop that sort of crap from happening, all I see here are more words. If you had the power to make the decisions, I think you would do the ethical thing. It's your bosses that should be ashamed of themselves. They're crooks. I couldn't sleep at night knowing that I treated people that way. Refunding real money because of your mistakes is not "Great change". Thats normal business operating procedure. Thats being an ethical organization. Perhaps GREE needs to revisit it's mission statement.

Honestly this response is what I expect from a politician. But hey, you're communicating that effort is being made. Just know that all it takes is ONE more time for GREE to screw the community and all your words fall apart. Good effort so far on your part, just be mindful that if you're setting the tone that things are getting better you lose all credibility the minute GREE screws us again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****weed View Post
    Excuse me? How about USA's biggest holiday, period.....no, exclamation! Not a religious day, not something age, sex, or race related. Just plain old INDEPENDENCE! (Obvioulsy my favorate of all holidays and Veterans Day easily second)
    Sorry, you must not have heard. Those 2 holidays are about America being great, so Obama declared them unconstitutional. Guess we will be able to play all weekend after all
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Your words seem sincere.
    Time will reveal if things are as you say.
    That said, change did occur swiftly.
    The change all but destroyed your game and drove away much of your player base.
    Change, positive and negative can INDEED be accomplished overnight.

Here's a very simple change.
    It won't cost anyone an additional dollar.

How about adjusting the next WD date by moving it seven days or more?

As an aside, most of the holidays in the US (a few world wide) have been over HOLIDAY weekends for this game.
    That alone demonstrates far more than any words could say either an act of commission or omission.
    Either way, it isn't coincidence.

Your company could use that seven days to fix many things.
    That would illustrate action, not just promises.

For those who wish NOT to FREELANCE during the seven day downtime, you could offer a crate event, a couple of FLTQS or LTQS or maybe a surprise event.

One more thought: Its been said by many people. Why don't you cut the prices of everything in this game by 66% for 30 days?
    That's another simple change.
    It'll positively impact your bottom line, T.
    Show us something, and win your player base back.
    People spend money, if they derive value.
    Some people believe they are deriving value.
    Most folks I talk to believe the opposite.
    Talk is cheap.
    Actions speak volumes.

There you go, those are very easy things to do.

As for myself, I'll return to the shadows to look and learn.

I will offer one last comment, T.
    You are a very even tempered person.
    You lean towards being fair and somewhat balanced.
    That's a pretty big improvement from what many of us have observed over the last 12-18 months.
    Last edited by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT; 06-18-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    Sorry, you must not have heard. Those 2 holidays are about America being great, so Obama declared them unconstitutional. Guess we will be able to play all weekend after all
    Ha! But didn't say I wouldn't be playing, just my 2 favorite holidays, and the 2 I respect the most I might add. And take them away big O, or whoever else should dare....I've got plenty of guns that say I will celebrate them one way or another (as I go out in a blaze of glory).

Post Count
    How hard is it to look at a calendar? Isn't there one on the bottom right corner of every computer running windows? Don't you view one to count the days for events? Well done Gree. Now kindly remove your heads from your asses

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's just a holiday people. Who cares? If anything, you won't have to do anything but bbq and watch fireworks. I've never understood why people get upset about WD over holidays. Especially this one -- who gives a ****? The USA declared independence from Britain in 1776 -- whoopie!
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Post Count
    Enjoy the holiday guys...don't worry bout the WD results.

Gree should be worried though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It only costs me $40 in gold to sit in a top 20 faction during a war. Go ahead everyone sit it out I might save a couple bucks. I have to work anyway. Bring on the war.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why is it so hard to disagree and not be disagreeable?
    By forcing your view on another person or discounting their view, your attempt to calm the storm only you perceive is coming, discounts and disrespects a person.
    If you disagree, why dismiss their opinion?
    To most people, its not about holidays. It's about being with REAL people they love, enjoy, and care about.
    Some people have REAL lives consisting of real family and friends. It's not only about holidays, it's about everyday and being with people you love.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT View Post
    Why is it so hard to disagree and not be disagreeable?
    By forcing your view on another person or discounting their view, your attempt to calm the storm only you perceive is coming, discounts and disrespects a person.
    If you disagree, why dismiss their opinion?
    To most people, its not about holidays. It's about being with REAL people they love, enjoy, and care about.
    Some people have REAL lives consisting of real family and friends. It's not only about holidays, it's about everyday and being with people you love.
    Will this make gree change the WD dates? I doubt they care.