WD and 4th of July? i think not - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WD and 4th of July? i think not

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's obvious gree doesn't care and expects you to be glued to the phone. I for one will not. Boating, camping, and a BBQ sounds much better to me than tap tap on my phone. Gree for once just listen and quit screwing us over holidays.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree will not provide any support due to the 4th of July holiday so why the hell are they having WD that weekend? Either have it week earlier or better yet a week LATER I am sure no one will mind a month off from WD...
    100k atk
    109k def
    355k IPH

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I know not everybody that plays this game is from the US, but a large portion of players are.

Will Americans seriously want to be glued their device, or will they want to go out and enjoy the weekend?

For a company that is all about maximizing profits, this is sure not the way to do it. This is hilarious.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1brent1 View Post
    4th of July is USA's biggest Holiday during the summer, specially for those states that have cold winters. Majority of people will have plans over the weekend. It would be very foolish for WD event to take place at the same time.
    Excuse me? How about USA's biggest holiday, period.....no, exclamation! Not a religious day, not something age, sex, or race related. Just plain old INDEPENDENCE! (Obvioulsy my favorate of all holidays and Veterans Day easily second)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Peril in Peru starts the 4th, event timer says 27 days, if that's the case they would have an event listed for the 11th, or more events leading to the 11th, gree isn't going to give a week + of no events, and they at least have listed the wd event since its their main event.

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same thing happened last year. Every weekend is busy in my life and that one will be no different. I'll hit when I can and my faction will still finish top 400-500. There is never a weekend where everyone in our international faction is completely free to sit around and play a game. Some members are more free than others and pick up the slack of those who cannot play much. It's teamwork and what makes this game fun.

I agree...Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays. Though I have to put Thanksgiving above it. Football, food, family, food and fall weather....can't beat that combination.

And if anyone wants to join a team with this mentality...pm me
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yes it does suck that the war starts on 4th of July. But no one is saying you have to play. I plan on being with family that weekend, and my plans wont change. I simply will opt out of playing. My team can either accept that (which they will) or ask me to sit out. I promise all the players that are pissed about the schedule, that the game will still be here when you get back. And if your on an honorable team that values you, you wont have anything to worry about.
    Put the game down for the weekend and enjoy your families. It wont hurt or kill you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree doesn't care because the majority of you are all sheep and will continue to drink their koolaid. moooooo

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Can we get an answer please
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Post Count
    If gree will not provide support during the next wd due to Fourth of July, they do not have the right to hold it. A regular wd is enough hell to begin with. A wd with out gree support will be out of control. I find this sad to begin with ;Gree is using the Fourth of July, a important and historic day, to maximize their profits. That is completely defacing to the state of America
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    haha funny thing is i wont even have internet/cell service. true freedom here i come

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We'll pass along the feedback. Thanks.

Additionally, there will be support available on July 4th.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    would be a nice change in pace to not have war every 3 weeks, its getting monotonous

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

No there won't. You will have 5 or 6 entry level monkey's with no authority to accomplish anything of value answering tickets with the exact same response - "sorry we suck but I'm passing your feedback to our worthless developers". Only when SHTF would you dare to call your tier 17 engineer who was only hired to ensure that the rest of the developers knew what it takes to really suck at their jobs. I hear he's the defending employee of the month.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

why would u all even schedule a war on a historic USA holiday? i know this is a worldwide game but i bet if all the USA players sit this one out that u all would feel the pinch of it..sometimes i think u all just see what u can get away with and try to make players quit playing..i didnt stop playing but i stopped spending gold now thanks to u all..i wasnt a huge spender but if everone like me stops buying gold i gurantee gree HQ will feel it..u all have no respect for ur customers and players and now useing a USA holiday to maximize your profits is pathetic and like hayeszeus said they will not be any support other then someone hitting the generic message response that dont even anwser anything what we even ask for..
    Retired to free playing