Event info please , tadaaah - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Event info please , tadaaah

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    Thanks for the read but those articles had absolutely nothing to do with this subject matter. Find something that comes remotely close and I'll say you're right. Until then you look more and more ignorant with your post that has nothing to do with the subject. Next your going to post a recipe for cupcakes as proof.
    You must have missed my earlier posts about the rules and regulations governing contests / promotions / events in my jurisdiction. Please familiarize yourself and see how that they are very relevant to the topic.

The Italian/EU links and FCC info was simply to illustrate SimplyminiMW has no clue about anything, they just highlight mobile app makers and the stores they are offered on can be investigated and held accountable for various business practices.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mwfighter View Post
    I'm a 12 year old child just searching Google? I'm fishing for answers? Competition Bureau does not investigate mobile games? Seriously you're deranged. Just to let you know how incorrect you are I began the process.

I just phoned: 1-800-348-5358 and spoke with Denis of the Competition Bureau of Canada.

Contact info: http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/e...g/h_00130.html

He asked me to explain my issue which I did. I explained it is an app on iTunes Canada. He then advised me to submit a formal complaint through their website under "Inadequate Disclosure" reasons.

Since my issue is about a contest / promotion it is covered. Denis mentioned that he/she participating MUST know all the rules and requirements to participate in an event.

He also went onto say that the Competition Bureau would not be a mediator but will educate the business to adhere to the rules and regulations in Canada.

I guess I will start my formal complaint!

SimplyminiMW please stop saying absurd and incorrect statements. The worse part is you're trying to put others down and correct them when you're in fact void of the knowledge and information regarding the issue / topic.
    Of course you can file a complaint. Anyone can about any issue they feel to be important to them. Competition Bureau will educate because they have no laws governing that which you are asking from gree.
    So as Grim stated, post something that actually would stand up in a court room otherwise go whine to the competition bureau and see how far you really get.

Your problem is you feel your information is correct when in fact I disproved it by a mere phone call. They told me to file a complaint as well. But also stated they don't investigate mobile games. Why do they only "educate" because they have no laws to stand on when approaching that area.

Yes you are fishing. You are yet another person felt that they are owed something by a game because you have time & money invested in it. Which sorry young fellow you aren't owed anything.

Why play a game which you need to outsource your complaints? Move on child, it's a game! With many flaws. The only moron on here is the one that complains about the game they don't stop playing. There are far more legitimate complaints on these forums they don't need to be reading your rubbish.

You must have missed my earlier posts about the rules and regulations governing contests / promotions / events in my jurisdiction. Please familiarize yourself and see how that they are very relevant to the topic.

The Italian/EU links and FCC info was simply to illustrate SimplyminiMW has no clue about anything, they just highlight mobile app makers and the stores they are offered on can be investigated and held accountable for various business practices.
    Yet it's you who is missing the point. Of course apple refunded that money and add compensation. It's an option when reporting a problem of a purchase. Apple is the only one that can refund "money". Gaming companies like Gree can't refund "money" they can only move around in game currencies.
    Last edited by SimplyminiMW; 06-17-2014 at 08:32 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Exactly, ANYONE CAN be investigated

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Both of you are clueless.

You simply don't understand consumer protection and regulations.

Lmao. You have no idea what you are talking about. You read about the competition bureau and you thought they covered everything. Competition bureau doesn't care about mobile games. They are also no different from the BBB. You can't be that handicapped can you? To believe you have rights & protection to mobile games from Canadian laws.
    Yes, I called the competition bureau to confirm they don't investigate mobile games. The gaming commission might but not the competition bureau
    But also stated they don't investigate mobile games.
    <-- by filing a complaint they begin a formal investigation of the complaint. So you're wrong they do investigate.

Why do they only "educate" because they have no laws to stand on when approaching that area.
    <-- Wrong again, you do not understand consumer protection laws and regulations. Competition Bureau does have legal recourse, you don't even know basic case law. Their first method is educating the business. They're about setting up fair markets and holding businesses accountable to regulations.

Yes you are fishing. You are yet another person felt that they are owed something by a game because you have time & money invested in it. Which sorry young fellow you aren't owed anything.
    <-- It's called accountability and following basic rules and regulations. Doesn't matter if its virtual or at a physical location. You don't seem to grasp this, its ok it requires basic education.

Yet it's you who is missing the point. Of course apple refunded that money and add compensation. It's an option when reporting a problem of a purchase. Apple is the only one that can refund "money". Gaming companies like Gree can't refund "money" they can only move around in game currencies.
    <-- the FCC forced Apple to do so, and OF COURSE they did because the FEDERAL government of the United States of America said DO IT. The government CAN impose a penalty on a business could be Apple could be Gree just needs to be justified. Likewise Apple can take actions against publishers may be monetary may not be.

Of course you can file a complaint. Anyone can about any issue they feel to be important to them.
    <-- You're right anyone can file a complaint, but the fact of the matter is, Denis who works at the Competition Bureau of Canada clearly stated there was a case here and it wasn't frivolous. As I posted earlier and I'm sure you couldn't comprehend it was based on "Inadequate Disclosure". It's not about feeling important its about accountability, but this goes over your head, it's ok, I'll try not to use laws, government agencies, and multisyllable words next time.

I must have overloaded your mind with actual facts and real arguments. Your delusional world where you think what you say is 100% correct and gospel has been shattered by the most basic of consumer agencies and regulations.

You seem drawn back to making the same redundant erroneous assertions after you've been slewed by a government official that has completely contradicted your initial baseless arguments.

QED.

Post Count
    Both of you are clueless.

You simply don't understand consumer protection and regulations.

<-- by filing a complaint they begin a formal investigation of the complaint. So you're wrong they do investigate.

<-- Wrong again, you do not understand consumer protection laws and regulations. Competition Bureau does have legal recourse, you don't even know basic case law. Their first method is educating the business. They're about setting up fair markets and holding businesses accountable to regulations.

<-- It's called accountability and following basic rules and regulations. Doesn't matter if its virtual or at a physical location. You don't seem to grasp this, its ok it requires basic education.

<-- the FCC forced Apple to do so, and OF COURSE they did because the FEDERAL government of the United States of America said DO IT. The government CAN impose a penalty on a business could be Apple could be Gree just needs to be justified. Likewise Apple can take actions against publishers may be monetary may not be.

<-- You're right anyone can file a complaint, but the fact of the matter is, Denis who works at the Competition Bureau of Canada clearly stated there was a case here and it wasn't frivolous. As I posted earlier and I'm sure you couldn't comprehend it was based on "Inadequate Disclosure". It's not about feeling important its about accountability, but this goes over your head, it's ok, I'll try not to use laws, government agencies, and multisyllable words next time.

I must have overloaded your mind with actual facts and real arguments. Your delusional world where you think what you say is 100% correct and gospel has been shattered by the most basic of consumer agencies and regulations.

You seem drawn back to making the same redundant erroneous assertions after you've been slewed by a government official that has completely contradicted your initial baseless arguments.

QED.

Not at all. You still haven't proved anything. So....
    You can conjure up websites about apps from around the world but the only Laws gree has to follow are those from where their HQ/servers are. Nothing else matters, especially your rubbish.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyminiMW View Post
    Not at all. You still haven't proved anything. So....
    You can conjure up websites about apps from around the world but the only Laws gree has to follow are those from where their HQ/servers are. Nothing else matters, especially your rubbish.
    Again you're wrong. If a company has its product(s) / service(s) in a jurisdiction it is bound by its laws if it wishes to do business. Gree does commerce with iTunes Canada. Gree obtains revenue from Canadian citizens via Apple Canada.

Again, you cannot comprehend a basic sentence. I clearly showed you an example of Canadian regulators that told a company to change its policies to adhere to Canadian regulations. This was privacy laws in Canada with regards to Facebook and how it dealt with data from deleted accounts. The Privacy Commissioner in Canada told Facebook their current policies did not adhere to Canadian regulations and MUST be changed. Facebook made a change to adhere to the Privacy Laws of Canada and in face all Facebook users across the world got the new changed which was a win for privacy and users.

On a side note, since you're always wrong and don't know anything, Gree actually has an office in Canada...

D for effort, need some improvement. Back to grade 1 for you.

Post Count
    Again you're wrong. If a company has its product(s) / service(s) in a jurisdiction it is bound by its laws if it wishes to do business. Gree does commerce with iTunes Canada. Gree obtains revenue from Canadian citizens via Apple Canada.

Again, you cannot comprehend a basic sentence. I clearly showed you an example of Canadian regulators that told a company to change its policies to adhere to Canadian regulations. This was privacy laws in Canada with regards to Facebook and how it dealt with data from deleted accounts. The Privacy Commissioner in Canada told Facebook their current policies did not adhere to Canadian regulations and MUST be changed. Facebook made a change to adhere to the Privacy Laws of Canada and in face all Facebook users across the world got the new changed which was a win for privacy and users.

On a side note, since you're always wrong and don't know anything, Gree actually has an office in Canada...

D for effort, need some improvement. Back to grade 1 for you.
    Once again you still haven't proved anything. Still clueless aren't ya.
    Keep whining about not having a prize list. I hope gree never releases them ever again just because of your worthless whining.

I'm only wrong to you. But since you have no hard evidence of what you are saying and seem to not be able to prove your side no one actually reading this (which no one is) should believe your crazy thoughts. Crazy.
    Last edited by SimplyminiMW; 06-17-2014 at 01:08 PM.