How you guys liking James Zero? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How you guys liking James Zero?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    Hahahaha OK John McCain. Even though you publicly changed your views in February of this year. "Human Cockfighting" is a term from the 90's that even the biggest anti - MMA lobbyists don't use anymore. It's now a highly regulated sport with real rules and athletic commissions.

PKA was fun too, but those guys got smoked when they fought kick boxers with leg kicks. Just ask Rick Rufus. I was a big fan of Brad Hefton & Jerry Rhome though.
    just saw this gem.....publicly changed my views in February on what? WTF are you even talking about? And no, I am not an anti MMA " lobbyist", whatever that means. I know it is a regulated sport and all, but kicking below the belt is not enjoyable for me to watch, and niether is rolling around on the floor looking for submission holds for 2/3rds the match.

You can make any argument you want about how legit it is or how much you love it, but that doesnt make the product on my TV screen any more enjoyable for me to watch, with or without your idiotic snarky comments. Deal with it.

Post Count
    Hey A&F. Congrats on the event! Great job. I gotta log in and see if I can see what peeps are talking about in a couple banging da gong. And lemme say I LOVE the spawn rate for this event. You rock.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    just saw this gem.....publicly changed my views in February on what? WTF are you even talking about? And no, I am not an anti MMA " lobbyist", whatever that means. I know it is a regulated sport and all, but kicking below the belt is not enjoyable for me to watch, and niether is rolling around on the floor looking for submission holds for 2/3rds the match.

You can make any argument you want about how legit it is or how much you love it, but that doesnt make the product on my TV screen any more enjoyable for me to watch, with or without your idiotic snarky comments. Deal with it.
    I'm pretty sure "John McCain" is a reference to your avatar with a bald white guy, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Actually, the John McCain comment was from his choice of the words "human cockfighting". It's what John McCain called it back in the 90's. Then later he (John McCain) had a change of heart. Lots of people don't like MMA. That's great. Don't watch it. But they also shouldn't call it something it's not -- and it's not human cockfighting.

I'm dealing with it

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I guess we'll never know.
    Oh sorry, Brandon Routh *drools*

Post Count
    Hmmm

this guy?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Oh sorry, Brandon Routh *drools*
    ah! Thanks A&F!
    Keep up the good work and let us know how you're doing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    He's dreamy!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    looks like Hal Sparks to me!