Indian Nation Recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Indian Nation Recruiting

Post Count

Indian Nation Recruiting

We have 2 or 3 openings as of 6/16/2014

Last two wars we were 27 and 30? and held off on a charge to 25 because gold wasn't worth a defense mods.. (who needs defense anyway)

We finish the SLTQs and The Raid Bosses (currently starting goal 27 for this one...10 bosses to go and plans to farm)

We have a second syndicate you can drop a mini in and we do a lot to build those as well. We pulled off a merger so our second syndicate will place high (top 250 or better hopefully)

If interested find me as iteachem on kakao...we require the app for communication.

We have minimums in place for event participation and war IP..

Also a couple of general answers...

We require...

Ability to hit min ip established based on war placement goals. Going forward they will rise each war as we journey back up. Last war we wanted 65K minimum from everyone to give you an idea.

Active participation in all syndicate events (SLTQ and Raid Boss). LTQ optional but require uzis donated to syn.

Ability to have a target in each war. Last war we faced off against many of the top 10 teams and if your attack isnt high enough to score on those teams you will have to figure something else out for ip but we can figure out options.

If that sounds good get ahold of me on kakao as iteachem
    retired

Post Count
    yeah what he said...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    Top 50 team, finish all events, fun group, lots of people to fight with... LOL
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Good times in "The Nation" - LOL

Steady Scribe Barlow the Redhead's Avatar
    Post Count
    Bump for Bullies, bump for Nation👊
    Barlow~The Indians™

"Once in his life every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” ❤️
    ― Lucille Ball