Thought for Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thought for Gree

Post Count

Thought for Gree

In the event that a syndicate leader should become temporarily unavailable perhaps Gree should consider recognizing an executive officer or XO position that will have the same access to all aspects of leadership

Post Count
    Except the aspect of leadership that can allow to boot everyone, i assume?
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Except the aspect of leadership that can allow to boot everyone, i assume?
    Yes with exception of course. But with the ability to view hoods and puchases bonuses walls etc

Post Count
    Being an appointed XO myself I am very proud of our syndicate and wish I had the ability to do more as I have seen how stressfull leadership can be

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 5t0rm View Post
    In the event that a syndicate leader should become temporarily unavailable perhaps Gree should consider recognizing an executive officer or XO position that will have the same access to all aspects of leadership
    Its a good idea. XO should have the possibility to hand over his position to another too, then it would be very flexible. Together with a button who make a maxed hideout with one click, it would be great help

Post Count
    Thx evj! Appreciative of your reply

Post Count
    Yes with exception of course. But with the ability to view hoods and puchases bonuses walls etc
    Great idea

Edit: I would also keep the ability to promote to officer. Good for jumping
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Great idea

Edit: I would also keep the ability to promote to officer. Good for jumping
    Agreed TMI thx!

Post Count
    Excellent idea...i was in a syndicate where the leader went out once and leadership reverted to a player who had stopped playing...would of been very convenient to have had that feature

Post Count
    I would like to make it clear free players united is the best funnest most enjoyable syndicate to be part of! I am so proud of our leader wolfy and would never be able to replace him. I am making this suggestion simply because I am so proud and happy to be part of fpu that I just want to make things a little easier on our leader and no other reason. If u would like to give fpu a try 465-856-032 u will be welcomed with open arms providing u r a regular daily player! I'm just so proud of my syndicate!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon08083 View Post
    Excellent idea...i was in a syndicate where the leader went out once and leadership reverted to a player who had stopped playing...would of been very convenient to have had that feature

Thanks sharon08083!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon08083 View Post

Yes leadership seems to revert to longstanding members in that instance. But gree needs to realize that long standing active members doesn't always mean communicative players which is where this idea came about

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would like to make it clear free players united is the best funnest most enjoyable syndicate to be part of! I am so proud of our leader wolfy and would never be able to replace him. I am making this suggestion simply because I am so proud and happy to be part of fpu that I just want to make things a little easier on our leader and no other reason. If u would like to give fpu a try 465-856-032 u will be welcomed with open arms providing u r a regular daily player! I'm just so proud of my syndicate!!!
    Nice going buddy.. Question/recruitment all in 1 thread. Bet we.ll have tons of these threads now.

Post Count
    Tons of threads recruiting people in the wrong forum or tons of threads making suggestions that will never be implemented?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    "Thought for Gree"...

I have to admit, I was expecting designs and schematics for an automated poop flinger. Now I am disappoint.