Do you want old LE buildings re-released as money buildings? - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you want Gree to rerelease old LE buildings?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

101 46.33%
  • Yes, but only at the original price.

74 33.94%
  • Yes, and I'd pay more than the original price to get them

40 18.35%
  • Yes, and I'd even pay gold to get them

13 5.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Do you want old LE buildings re-released as money buildings?

Post Count
    Dude, the value (and I mean industry valuation in the press, not your nebulous old boys network) is such that your buddies contribution would amout to less than 2% of revenue. Who do you think makes up the rest??? Give you one guess. Yes a few high net worth individuals might be missed if they followed through on their threats (an unlikely scenario as addiction is what it is) but they don't represent the revenue base of the company. Get over yourself.
    -
    What do you think gree would like more - a few elites keeping the masses out of the game;
    Or
    The masses catching up to the elites, forcing everyone to spend more to stay in the ratrace??

Before you answer, think about the recent stats inflation and who benefitted most from that. The old timers that spent 1500 gold for a 9k unit 12 months ago, or the newbies who can get that for a quarter of the price today. Why did gree do that? To close the gap and make new customers feel competitive so they spend more. Would they do that if the elite ruled the roost as you think?? Really ?
    -
    Who pays their bills again? Hint, it's not you.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 06-17-2014 at 08:07 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Look at the current storm in the forums about the latest LE building by the old timers.
    -
    Why? Because it's not aimed at them.
    -
    Why isn't it aimed at them? Because all the newbies complained long and loud at being excluded from the LE buildings as they were too expensive for them to buy and upgrade.
    -
    Why did gree listen to the newbies and not the old timers?
    -
    Because they want the newbies kept happy and spending, and aren't particularly worried about the old timers and what they want. Toss in a token bonus for level 10 that elevates everyones IPH to keep the old timers spending gold too, but give the newbies an improved shot at getting it to help close the gap.
    -
    Who does gree listen to again???
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same price as it was when it was first released or cheaper is the best option Gree

Post Count
    It would be a bad idea to inflate the price because those people already cant buy the current LEs. They should put them all into the store and release them for a month or so, 1 by 1.

Post Count
    Keep them for all to buy, but only have the prizes for the timed event. I have all the LE buildings, and I've already bought all growlers. Rereleasing the old buildings doesn't bother me at all. A lot of the buildings are worthless anyway, I only upgraded them for the units.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    Or the 4th alternative in that you are proving how little you know about the game. Top players that spend that kind of money or more wouldn't even be close to being touched by your eventual all "growler" army when you get there. They are more upset about what it represents. They care about the last remaining threads of integrity in this game since there is not much left anymore with all the glitchers, hackers, bugs, etc. An LE item, whether it is a LE set, a building, or an event item is just what it says it is. They are limited to the particular event at that particular time. Bringing back something that was limited because of sour g****s on the forum is not a good idea. If they wanted to offer buildings up in the gold program for the bonus item then I would have no problem with that. IMO in would not be very wise from the players stand point, because if you are truly willing to spend some good real money then there are much better ways to get your stats much higher, and in a way that they will not die off in every other raid or attack.

And to Pidgeot, I am sorry you lost yours to glitching, especially if it was not your fault. But you have to take that up with Gree. But what you are saying about potential new higher LE buildings to help improve the newer players is completely untrue. So what if someone can buy 5000 growlers in one day and you can only get 50 every 3 days. Eventually you both hit the maximum amount that you can take into battle. It will just take longer for one than the other. This game wasn't meant to be played in a day unless you are prepared to spend lots of real money. If not then you have to put in the time. Many that have those high IPH have put in several years of work for it. I have no problem with new players having an opportunity, but they either need to put in the time or pay up.

And for the record, I have been to several rival bases with over 30 mil IPH that do not have any of the first 3 LE buildings and you can start building your nice growler army easily with that. So instead of complaining, start working on what you do have to work with and I will bet you will be surprise what you can do.
    There is no integrity to the current system (the remaining threads HAVE been destroyed). It is still easy to hack or glitch the old LE buildings. The fact that so few who do illicitly obtain them ever get punished makes Gree complicit in their cheating. As the system stands today, the only people punished are those who have enough integrity to play within the rules. I don't think the buildings should be re-released either, but if you want a thread of integrity, stop those who are cheating, and remove illicit buildings at a bare minimum.
    By time I've spotted you, its already too late.