Taadaah, any news on new le building? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Taadaah, any news on new le building?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    The alliance size increase doesn't mean that you actually have over 500 allies. It means that however many allies you have is increased by the bonus during a fight. So if you have a +5 bonus and have 500 allies when you fight someone it will show 505 allies and allow you to bring 3030 units to battle instead of 3000. This doesn't work with raids, only attacks.
    I always thought it meant you just get 5 ghost allies to add to your tally, up to a maximum of 500 allies. So if you have 395 real allies, you get 5 more so can bring 400 allies worth of units to battle. It works for junior players still getting to the 500, which makes sense if it is the first prize awarded for buying and building the LE - a gift to the newbies on the first round.
    -
    As far as I know, 500 allies and 3000 units is a hard ceiling in any battle that can't be exceeded in any way.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Hades is right it adds +5 allies to your attack so you would be at 505 with 3030 units instead of 500/3000.
    Grunts take up space in your Allie list. +5 grunts would leave you with a max of 500 allies.
    They have given this bonus out several times before. I think it only works when you attack so if you attack someone with this bonus they still defend with 500 even though they attack with 505. That's why you don't see it when you hit them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Hades is right it adds +5 allies to your attack so you would be at 505 with 3030 units instead of 500/3000.
    Grunts take up space in your Allie list. +5 grunts would leave you with a max of 500 allies.
    They have given this bonus out several times before. I think it only works when you attack so if you attack someone with this bonus they still defend with 500 even though they attack with 505. That's why you don't see it when you hit them.
    Nope. he's wrong. I have grunts from previous bonuses and I never hit at anything above 500 allies and 3000 units. Not once. It's just a gift for the newbies on the first level of LE build to help them get to the 500 allies mark. It is impossible to bring more than 3000 units to any battle, its a hard ceiling.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    It is impossible to bring more than 3000 units to any battle, its a hard ceiling.
    Unless you are refering to defense.
    I know several people including myself who have +5 allie attack modifier, so you bring 505 with 3030 units instead of 500/3000.

Although I kinda remember seeing long ago a +5 Allie for defense modifier. So it would bring you 505/3030 for defense only.

Post Count
    I regularly bring in +5 allies to battle and my opponent -3 allies. The only time it doesn't work is if my opponent has similar bonuses and they kind of cancel each other out.

Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Nope. he's wrong. I have grunts from previous bonuses and I never hit at anything above 500 allies and 3000 units. Not once. It's just a gift for the newbies on the first level of LE build to help them get to the 500 allies mark. It is impossible to bring more than 3000 units to any battle, its a hard ceiling.
    bahahahaha.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    The alliance size increase doesn't mean that you actually have over 500 allies. It means that however many allies you have is increased by the bonus during a fight. So if you have a +5 bonus and have 500 allies when you fight someone it will show 505 allies and allow you to bring 3030 units to battle instead of 3000. This doesn't work with raids, only attacks.
    You are correct Hades. I can't go above 500 allies, I have 500 on defense, but I do see 505 and 3030 on attacks. Thx for the explanation.

Post Count
    Well, in that case there's another bug for you gree. Thanks for the screen shot. I have never gone above 3000 units with several ghosts in my allies from previous boost units. Another ticket on its way to Gree. Cheers!

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    God what are you not understanding. It has nothing to do with ghosts. It takes the allies you have and adds a percentage of units you can take into battle with you. No henchmen. It works for me also no glitch you don't have Alliance attack obviously. Just get out of here danger mouse until you understand what your talking about.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Exactly

I also have 505 / 3030 during attack.

I won these boost units during WD, 3 or 4 cycles ago.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    WD ARMENIA PRIZES

Rank 500 F-35 Lightning +3 Alliance Size Increase

Rank 750 Type 021 Missile Boat -15% Building Upgrade Time

Post Count
    OK, so I used the wrong term.... ghosts, sheesh, take a prozac already. I meant exactly the same thing as you, I have a boost unit as well that ups alliance size, but so far I have never seen it's effect at all. hence my latest ticket to gree about 15 mins ago after seeing the posts here. What don't you understand??

Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    God what are you not understanding. It has nothing to do with ghosts. It takes the allies you have and adds a percentage of units you can take into battle with you. No henchmen. It works for me also no glitch you don't have Alliance attack obviously. Just get out of here danger mouse until you understand what your talking about.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow this thread went walk about. Lets see the costs before the building is released for a change

Post Count
    OK, so I used the wrong term.... ghosts, sheesh, take a prozac already. I meant exactly the same thing as you, I have a boost unit as well that ups alliance size, but so far I have never seen it's effect at all. hence my latest ticket to gree about 15 mins ago after seeing the posts here. What don't you understand??
    But you stated someone was wrong, when it was you that was wrong. Go correct your post, if you are worried about people jumping on you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    I regularly bring in +5 allies to battle and my opponent -3 allies. The only time it doesn't work is if my opponent has similar bonuses and they kind of cancel each other out.

So you're saying or implying that you have a bonus that subtracts the 3 allies from your opponent when you attack them??