10x java amphibious commando - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 10x java amphibious commando

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    Just stop being a tool and start using some common sense. If it looks suspicious or too good to be true do some research before spending gold
    So we shouldn't trust anything that is advertised at all? Because that's ridiculous. Common sense should say that if it's advertised then we should get it. So should we expect no prizes at all and just be excited if we are awarded what they actually said they would award? This whole issue is so stupid it's not funny.

Articulate Author BrodawgCanada's Avatar
    Post Count
    Contact iTunes and show them the pic and say they false advertised and will give you a full refund.
    MW Faction - Ranger Eagles

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    Just stop being a tool and start using some common sense. If it looks suspicious or too good to be true do some research before spending gold
    Didn't need to spend gold to get there... who is the TOOL now? Troll on and be careful with those brain cells...

By this rationale if I were to need gold and a bought a vault... it would be common sense to expect no more than 10% or 1\10th of the shinny little nuggets?
    Last edited by Drakhoan; 06-19-2014 at 03:43 PM. Reason: *add last statement

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Has anyone on here or heard of anyone being on the happy end of the "case by case" treatment that has been talked about? I would like to see if anyone actually got this or not or if it was all just smoke and mirrors as normal to make us think something was happening.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    Your stats must really suck if it took you that much gold. I had 2 paid hits at 140 on both accounts and didn't need 5 until boss 150 on both.
    I had bad stats... SO WHAT!?!?! You got a problem with that? After all I am just a student. I don't earn millions of dollars like you do. I don't have the time to go on Modern war so often, unlike you, I am sure you can quietly play Modern war at your work place. Second of all how am I suppose to increase my stats then? It was worth it for me because it increased my stats by 20 million while other events only increases my stats by 3 million while spending the same amount of gold. The boss event was worth it but quite disappointing by the fact that they didn't give out 10 of final units
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry

I just got my response from Gree on this issue. In my complaint I stated that I spent gold to finish the 150 bosses in order to get the advertised 10 units prize. I didn't receive the advertised 10 units. I requested that some (not all) of my spent gold be refunded. I felt this was a reasonable request since I did get the one reward as well as all the units leading up to it.

/rant
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 06-23-2014 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Removed discussion of support ticket

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ^That sounds about par for the course. Tier 1 customer support people generally read from a script, or in this case, copy and paste from a group of canned responses. "Annie" is probably making $1/hour over in India to handle batches of forwarded emails with no intention or motivation to do anything other than send SOME reponse(s) so that some type of response percentage quota can be met to appease some relaxed company goal of user support.

Maybe I'm being cynical, but I doubt it.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sounds dead on to me. I must admit I almost fell out of my chair when I saw a response from Gree Support on a Sunday night and another response less than an hour after my second request. It only took them six days to say we're not doing anything to fix our mistake.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Now they advert x10 on wrappers, while still advertising x10 of the level 150 reward. How do they honor 1 while not the other? Error? It's been an "error" for a very long time.? What, can no one at gree hit the backspace button on a typo to correct the x10 to x1...?

Lowering the reward units stats and boost% so they can give x10 that in essence equates to the usual x1, is abit silly. That being said they still advertise the x10 on 150 boss, having multiple x10's but NOT honoring them ALL, is worse then a typo IMO.

Banned
    Post Count
    Rumor has it that cj and tardarvic just made a complete utter lie concerning tadaah. They just made up the account to try to make better their public image

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Once again will we have any resolution on this? It looks like the same issue is happening on this cycle too and I am sick of Gree putting their heads in the sand! Should I start posting in weird colors or trolling people because it seems that's about all that gets noticed by the mods. At least then this WILL be noticed and SOMETHING will have been addressed. Anything guys? I still want my 10x Commando and based on what I have seen so far looks like there will be another thread about this epic boss. Great job Gree!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, please take note that the display error should now be corrected in iOS version 4.2, and that the Android platform was unaffected.

To help ease any confusion, here is the correct prize structure for the current Epic Boss event:

--For defeating the Epic Boss 100 times, you receive x1 Libertador A-18 Hornet.
    --For defeating the Epic Boss 150 times, you receive x1 Libertador Patton.
    --For Ending El Libertador wrapper you receive x1 Libertador Submarine.
    --For Exterminating El Libertador wrapper you receive x10 Libertador PMADS.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, please take note that the display error should now be corrected in iOS version 4.2, and that the Android platform was unaffected.

To help ease any confusion, here is the correct prize structure for the current Epic Boss event:

It wont matter what you post, same people will still whine

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post

In essence, you just changed the advertised prize mid event, after some people had already finished... yeah thats not fraud at all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    In essence, you just changed the advertised prize mid event, after some people had already finished... yeah thats not fraud at all.
    Get charges filed against them if its fraud, sounds like you have a legitimate case your 100% guaranteed to win