10x java amphibious commando - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 10x java amphibious commando

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, we are having to deal with this situation on a case-by-case basis.

We understand the frustration this has caused you, as this did happen with the last epic boss. Noone should have received 10 of this item, as it was only displayed that you would get X10.

We hope to have this fixed before the next epic boss, and will keep you updated!
    So, no one should have gotten 10 because it was only supposed to be 10? I'm lost.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It was a mistake guys...this boss was extremely easy, give the devs a break.

Put down the pitchforks...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey guys, we are having to deal with this situation on a case-by-case basis.

We understand the frustration this has caused you, as this did happen with the last epic boss. Noone should have received 10 of this item, as it was only displayed that you would get X10.

We hope to have this fixed before the next epic boss, and will keep you updated!
    This is being handled on a case by case basis..? So some may have the desired outcome but other may not depending on the case?

No one should have gotten the 10 because it was only displayed to receive 10...? That's the issue tho lol

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    This is being handled on a case by case basis..? So some may have the desired outcome but other may not depending on the case?

No one should have gotten the 10 because it was only displayed to receive 10...? That's the issue tho lol
    My mistake guys and thanks fro pointing this out. "Noone should have received 10 of this item, as it was only displayed that you would get X10."

I meant to say it was only displayed that you were meant to get X1 and not X10!

The issue is it was displayed that you would receive 10. At no point did it display 1. I'm not following you on that one, sorry.

Since you have took over I think the communication has been much better generally but that statement seems to of caused some confusion.

Post Count
    My mistake guys and thanks fro pointing this out. "Noone should have received 10 of this item, as it was only displayed that you would get X10."

I meant to say it was only displayed that you were meant to get X1 and not X10!

It never said 1 what planet are you.on have you not been following what has been said? It clearly stated 10x the I have many a screen shots for proof. And what do you exactly mean case by case so people are being compensated for this missleading information ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Look I am as excited as all get out that I finished the event, I really am! Got a great stat boost from it too! I am with the guys that are saying what gives though because it was the advertised prize so I want what the advertised prize is that I worked hard for. Once I saw I could actually finish this event I cut back on the sleep I got, didn't spend as much time focused on my family and job, spent gold and in general put a lot of freaking personal time into this and I think it's only fair to get what was advertised! You can call it complaining, I don't care. Am I surprised it happened? No, it's Gree and I am pretty used to it. But I have never seen something really this blatant before where there was no glitch with the event (like the one epic boss where for the first day or so the bosses were stuck on level 10) and it was truly a false advertisement with the game. Mistake on their part or not, they still have to be held accountable to what they advertised. I used to own a graphics company and worked for my dad who owned one also and if we did not give the customer what we advertised, ie our artwork was wrong, we had to eat the cost of getting it fixed. All I and everyone else wants it's to just get it fixed! (Btw if any mod cares to look at it my ticket # is 1682674)

Screenshot attached
    image.jpg

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Look guys, as previously stated, we are having to deal with this situation case by case, and if there is any need for compensation based on X amount of gold spent on boss health refills, then we will make that happen.

Let's please leave it to this and going forward we will be working closer with other departments to ensure this does not happen again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tardavic so what you are saying is the gold spenders matter and the rest of us don't? That's pretty messed up! I am not ok with being told that as a very active player for the past almost year and a half that I don't matter! If you advertised it to ALL players then ALL players need to be compensated correctly not just those you deem worthy enough! Give me a break!!!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by borov View Post
    Tardavic so what you are saying is the gold spenders matter and the rest of us don't? That's pretty messed up! I am not ok with being told that as a very active player for the past almost year and a half that I don't matter! If you advertised it to ALL players then ALL players need to be compensated correctly not just those you deem worthy enough! Give me a break!!!
    Hey there,
    All of our players matter; all that is stated is that the item is being handled on a case by case basis. Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey there,
    All of our players matter; all that is stated is that the item is being handled on a case by case basis. Thanks.
    Seems like it was just a typo and if players used gold under the impression they would get 10x units then to send Gree a ticket.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh oh Gree View Post
    Seems like it was just a typo and if players used gold under the impression they would get 10x units then to send Gree a ticket.
    good luck with the ticket, i spent gold to finish. sent ticket in and it was closed, just got a generic answer with no mention of gold replacement at all. Was pretty much told it was a mistake and were sorry, no units will be given out. So apperently i don't spend enough gold to make the "case by case basis"

Post Count
    Look guys, as previously stated, we are having to deal with this situation case by case, and if there is any need for compensation based on X amount of gold spent on boss health refills, then we will make that happen.

Let's please leave it to this and going forward we will be working closer with other departments to ensure this does not happen again.
    Well I used a ton,of gold and all I got back was a letter saying it's a mistake and deal with it, over 2 vaults and a half at $130 a vault , how is this just?

As a new gold spender and member how was I meant to know you have continually made these mistakes ? How was I meant to know I HAD to check forums to confirm your mistakes , where was the communication during the time this was happening ?

You may have restarted event , but if you had it correct I would of made the 150 in 4 days instead of rushing for a prize that I will never get
    Last edited by TKD Benji; 06-17-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Case by case basis so obvious means 'we screwed up again and aren't going to do anything about it, but if we say something cryptic without any specific details maybe they will all shut up and go away' Once again wonderful customer service from the worst company at customer satisfaction. Even if they don't realize that what they are saying comes off that way, it does, and that is what makes them so inept at handling their issues if they cant realize how the nonsense they spew out will be interpreted by paying customers just looking for some honest feedback and communication.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's is very unethical of Gree as it is very clearly stated X10 of the unit therefore Gree needed to comply, honor and award X10 of the unit as long as the said player(s) has completed the task(s). It is not a matter of gold spent, but it's very clear Gree intentionally advertise wrong info with the intention to cheat consumer(s) by not awarding it..............moo