10x java amphibious commando - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 10x java amphibious commando

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    In essence, you just changed the advertised prize mid event, after some people had already finished... yeah thats not fraud at all.
    And you may want to check out the complete rules of game (yes believe it or not they do exist). Rewards can be changed at any time. Imagine that

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    And you may want to check out the complete rules of game (yes believe it or not they do exist). Rewards can be changed at any time. Imagine that
    Apple and google seem to disagree... Glad you are enjoying the game.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    ++++1.....moo

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, please take note that the display error should now be corrected in iOS version 4.2, and that the Android platform was unaffected.

To help ease any confusion, here is the correct prize structure for the current Epic Boss event:

--For defeating the Epic Boss 100 times, you receive x1 Libertador A-18 Hornet.
    --For defeating the Epic Boss 150 times, you receive x1 Libertador Patton.
    --For Ending El Libertador wrapper you receive x1 Libertador Submarine.
    --For Exterminating El Libertador wrapper you receive x10 Libertador PMADS.
    @Tardavic. Thank you, finally the clarity needed in what the rewards are for which event/mission.

I wish you or Tadaaah, could have posted this in a sticky thread at the top of the General Forums so everyone can see it right away to avoid the confusion and frustration. Just a suggestion.

It would have saved me and i am sure a lot of other players in looking and reading the different threads in the forums.

Again, thanks for listing out the prize for the events/missions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

I enjoy laughing at all you idiots that continue to play the game then complain about it being broke yet you go back to playing it. Also all of you that say you received a refund for your gold usage, when in fact probably a very small percentage of you actually did get that refund. Talk on the internet is so entertaining. Like the old saying, proof or it didn't happen!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    its never ever been 10 before, so why would you think it would be now? This isn't even an issue for me because I *KNOW* its going to be ONE unit, regardless of what the screen says.

Common sense.. such a missing trait these days.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    its never ever been 10 before, so why would you think it would be now? This isn't even an issue for me because I *KNOW* its going to be ONE unit, regardless of what the screen says.

That's why you have fools on here whining and complaining, no common sense. Yet they still continue to play the game, spend gold and ***** some more

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

And they never did LTBs at one point yet the screen said they did and guess what, the buildings happened. They never used to do factions and WD before and the screen said they did and guess what, they happened. I have never said I am an idiot and that I thought for one second that Gree wouldn't mess us up with that. Does not surprise me at all that is happened but what I am hoping is that if enough people get ticked off that Gree will fix the issue.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    That's why you have fools on here whining and complaining, no common sense. Yet they still continue to play the game, spend gold and ***** some more
    What's more funny is that you take the time to whine and complain about "fools" on here whining and complaining. Who is the fool now? If you don't want to see it then don't click the thread. It's that easy. You are by choice entering in this conversation so don't complain.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by borov View Post
    What's more funny is that you take the time to whine and complain about "fools" on here whining and complaining. Who is the fool now? If you don't want to see it then don't click the thread. It's that easy. You are by choice entering in this conversation so don't complain.
    Explain to me one part of my statement was a complaint? Simple English and understanding will go a long way

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by borov View Post
    And they never did LTBs at one point yet the screen said they did and guess what, the buildings happened. They never used to do factions and WD before and the screen said they did and guess what, they happened. I have never said I am an idiot and that I thought for one second that Gree wouldn't mess us up with that. Does not surprise me at all that is happened but what I am hoping is that if enough people get ticked off that Gree will fix the issue.

How they hell is this related to what you just quoted

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

I know this too. However, what most people who seem to think this isnt a big deal seem to be forgetting is that not every single player read these forums, or have been through many of these events enough to know what is going on. If there is even one new player, or person who spent their real money and didnt know that they would be getting 1/10th of the prize they expected to, it is a huge problem. What I do with my own time and money is one thing, because I do my best to keep informed of what is going on with this mess of a mismanaged game. I can still feel bad though, and fight to make sure that the others who arent as informed don't lose money because of gree misinformation and mistakes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just contact itunes & this is a simple refund matter through false advertising.