10x java amphibious commando - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10x java amphibious commando

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    HAha if you thought you would actually receive 10x of the commando units, you have bigger problems than Gree.

@ maz

That's exactly what they did last time during an LTQ. There was an energy boost advertised on the forums for normal mode and a different energy boost advertised for prestige mode. You revived both for completing but the second energy boost has never worked. At the time, there wasn't anything that could be done legally but now those loopholes have been closed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictator Scott View Post
    I'm not whining, I'm informing people of their rights regarding this matter. This isn't the first time that GREE has done this. I'm nt just talking about epic boss either. Last time it happened to me personally the law didn't stretch far enough to cover the specific action. This time, with the changes in the laws regarding on line purchases, it does now protect the consumer.
    Informing of their rights? Maybe you need to inform yourself that you have NO rights to this video game. Their is no LAW regarding this. Its an in game purchase, no one makes you purchase gold to complete this. That is your choice.

Bigger problems than GREE?

Why is it a joke to expect a large international company to get their advertising correct? The public Accepting mistakes like this is how internet company's have got away with scamming millions of people out if billions of pounds for years. That's why the line was drawn. You should be able to trust an online company just as much as a shop on your local high street. That is not the case. Steps have been taken to rectify that so why should customers making online purchases continue to be short changed?

Grimm

I'm afraid you have fallen behind the times if you believe that. I can't speak for the rest of the world but here in the uk, yes there is. In game purchases are now classed as a purchase with the same consumer rights as all other types of purchases.

Googleable......

Anybody wanting to check the information instead of questioning my sanity, it's very simple to get. Just google "inapp purchases and the law". There are several news paper articles and official responses from the governing bodies involved.

Have fun people

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictator Scott View Post
    That's exactly what they did last time during an LTQ. There was an energy boost advertised on the forums for normal mode and a different energy boost advertised for prestige mode. You revived both for completing but the second energy boost has never worked. At the time, there wasn't anything that could be done legally but now those loopholes have been closed.
    If you're referencing the covert fighter issue I remember that all too well.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    great now, ppl r complaining for not get x 10 of units. u ppl should love to complain. y r u complaining for using 75g to finish this even which increase ur stats by more than 20m(my stats when up by 25m). this boss event was a lot ezy than last one n cheaper compare to LTQ. one of the few events that can b finish without using any golds. STOP BING a CRY BABY

it is not like u use real $$ on this event or u used more 2 vault of golds on this event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jinjack292 View Post
    great now, ppl r complaining for not get x 10 of units. u ppl should love to complain. y r u complaining for using 75g to finish this even which increase ur stats by more than 20m(my stats when up by 25m). this boss event was a lot ezy than last one n cheaper compare to LTQ. one of the few events that can b finish without using any golds. STOP BING a CRY BABY

it is not like u use real $$ on this event or u used more 2 vault of golds on this event
    Can someone decipher his secret code so I know what he said, thanks.

Post Count
    How about this unit. The Aquilia Naval Command center for making 50 kills and completing all three day of faction boss..
    "420rebels now recruiting" 23 seats available. 107879743 bonuses are MAXXED. Top300-500 90% free faction. Concrete and folders only donation requirement. Any LVL welcome!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyminiMW View Post
    Can someone decipher his secret code so I know what he said, thanks.
    hes saying all these crybabys which i agree with him just like to cry over anything..this boss was alot easier then the ones b4 and cheaper compared to doing ltqs and got a massive stat gain..the people that are on here crying for not getting 10 of the units and its not like u used 2 vaults of gold on this..
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    hes saying all these crybabys which i agree with him just like to cry over anything..this boss was alot easier then the ones b4 and cheaper compared to doing ltqs and got a massive stat gain..the people that are on here crying for not getting 10 of the units and its not like u used 2 vaults of gold on this..
    Thanks Lemon.

Although I'd have to rebuttal with how is this only gold related? Much easier boss yes, much easier to summon but I'm sure "time spent" on completing the event has to be weighed in when hearing the complaints of the display error.

Post Count
    Found out early that you didn't get 10x so even though I could have I stopped at lv 120. The only fair way to deal wi this is give them to everyone or no one seeing as me and a lot of others would have taken the time to complete this if the reward was actuall 10 of the units
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not seeing the issue. They advertised x10 reward. Just as they advertised the extra day of bosses that they had to uphold even after they ended the event. I would not consider those who voice their concern on the extra 24 hours that was advertised to be "cry babies", so I fail to see the diff here, seeing as it also was announced the boss event would end on Friday.

So there was an announcement on both issues but 1 was honored and no one flamed those people, but this is different some how?

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, we are having to deal with this situation on a case-by-case basis.

We understand the frustration this has caused you, as this did happen with the last epic boss. Noone should have received 10 of this item, as it was only displayed that you would get X10.

We hope to have this fixed before the next epic boss, and will keep you updated!