Me that if I make 150 kills I get x 10
    The java amphibious commando , even today when you re started event
    It still says x10
    Now this is the only reason I went out and bought gold to boost my stats
    And to find out it's just.x 1
    And spending all that extra gold to make target
    Due to the lack of information I'm sorry to say but 75g does not
    Make up for the amount i spent , I want my x 10 units
    Like advertised , and if it wasn't correct why wasn't it fixed ?
    Now in most buissness you prove them
    Wrong on advertising they. Normally apologise and try please the customer
    Where you Gree have not made any mention and thought 75g would keep me happy
    I have screen shots from my 2 devices
    Over the past few days , even one today but
    There to big for forum , wel Gree what are you going to do ?

Post Count
    Anyone else sees this screen?

Post Count
    Yeah, I've seen it as well.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes,it said 10 times and we got 1. That is a fact.

Post Count
    They had the same error last epic boss, maybe the one before last. Asked about it at the beginning and it seemed people knew it was only 1 unit
    Have you loved your llama today?

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I dont moan to much but I have to say this is outrageous - I was so close to going for the finish and two of our team did spending a fair amount of gold - A lot more then 75 gold I can tell you!

I even joked to our player before they achieved the win saying you will only get one of those units and it happened, as I say this doesn't affect me as I didn't go for the goal in the end.

I dont understand if the 75 gold is for this error why all players got it - the way it should work is only the players that achieved the goal should either have the ten units or have there gold refunded??!

Having owned and run print media companies for 20 years, you cannot advertise something... have people pay real money (not forgetting there time) to have this outcome.

Its a dangerous game....
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Post Count
    It was confirmed a couple hours later after epic boss started that you only get the 1 UNIT NOT 10....
    So who ever got the 150 like me only needs to get that one not 10x. The x10 is a number/graphic error if I'm right
    So calm the hell down if you didn't get a the 10 units ,you deserve the x1 like everyone else

Post Count
    My mini destroyed this boss, was making some quick progress before i decided to really push for the final unit and the bag of 10, if i had of known this i would not have dumped my hard earned free gold into this event

PS, it was more than 75...

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amxze View Post
    It was confirmed a couple hours later after epic boss started that you only get the 1 UNIT NOT 10....
    So who ever got the 150 like me only needs to get that one not 10x. The x10 is a number/graphic error if I'm right
    So calm the hell down if you didn't get a the 10 units ,you deserve the x1 like everyone else
    I think who ever achieved the goal deserves it , it's the fact of misleading information again, and the fact I and many others payed a fair bit of money for something that didn't exist .

Post Count
    Yes I know I got to 150 also the it was hell

Post Count
    Well it was mentioned on the forums when the event started. I did do the 150 kills & used about 600 gold to reach it. But I knew I was only going to get one because I read it here. Now that's a slippery slope because it was never mentioned in game. It has been mentioned by forum mods that they get more feedback through support tickets and a large amount of people don't use the forums.
    So its not wrong to feel owed something for the display error. but highly doubt anything will happen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    I dont moan to much but I have to say this is outrageous - I was so close to going for the finish and two of our team did spending a fair amount of gold - A lot more then 75 gold I can tell you!

I even joked to our player before they achieved the win saying you will only get one of those units and it happened, as I say this doesn't affect me as I didn't go for the goal in the end.

I dont understand if the 75 gold is for this error why all players got it - the way it should work is only the players that achieved the goal should either have the ten units or have there gold refunded??!

Having owned and run print media companies for 20 years, you cannot advertise something... have people pay real money (not forgetting there time) to have this outcome.

Its a dangerous game....
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Benji View Post
    I think who ever achieved the goal deserves it , it's the fact of misleading information again, and the fact I and many others payed a fair bit of money for something that didn't exist .
    GREE might to give the reward x10 they still show in it cant be a error

phpcR1npsAM.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Amxze View Post
    Your basicly saying that possibly all ingame content could be mislabled or be a graphics error, and whatever we get, we should just take it? And since when have we ever played a game where you cant even start to invest time or money before you searched through the forums and locate where a moderator has confirmed or denied the ingame announcements to be true or not, since the developer offer zero compensation, it's a minefield that some of us still choose to dance around in daily.
    I dont want to play a puzzle game, where i have to read multiple threads on a website to look for the pieces, i want to play a wargame...
    I raced through the bosses to finish lvl 150 to get the announced 10x units, spent quite a bit of gold to do it too, why? Cause i shouldnt have to read in on forums, but take the ingame info as being reliable!!
    Thank you iTunes for the refunds!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They re started the eb event ur to timers and pulling the event when they clearly had advertised it as another full 24 hours.

This "display glitch" has been an issue for a very long time on epic bosses and has been the case for many refunds, disputes, complaints, tickets, why are they continuing to leave it knowing the issue? It's very misleading an should be honored the same as they honored the eb event advertisement.

Go into a store and see a sign says "get this item, and receive 10 of these items"

Tell me you would be a happy camper when you only get 1, they'd have to honor it like it or not

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gree is looking be sue

This game has been out of control for long time too many bugs, glitches, errors and now amazingly false advertisement I cant deny I love the game and Im an addict 24/7 because the challenge it brings however enough is enough I gave up to buy more gold certainly GREE doesnt deserve get more money for us and if they dont make its word giving the x10 reward someone might to sue them for fraud and incompetence