Gree Maths on Building Payouts - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree Maths on Building Payouts

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    To answer everyone's concerns about why I chose the Laundromat as my example to discuss, there are two reasons. Firstly, I didn't feel like broadcasting the level of my LTB's on the forum. Secondly, everybody has access to Laundromat ownership as it is literally the first building in the game, so that means everybody can "understand" that the issue isn't with a specific building but rather all buildings.

Now back to respond to the most useful on topic posts in the thread. Over flow algorythms? It seems like there is something way to complicated about basic functions in the game. The state that I live in has a 6% sales tax. When I go to the store and buy a $1.00 item it always cost $1.06...never $1.05 or $1.07. If every cash register in the United States (and presumably the world) can multiply a base amount by a fractional amount and then round it up or down correctly and consistanly, why can't the game?

Yes, this isn't an awe inspiring thread with great revelations or even game changing requests. At least it isn't another SAS vs. TAW thread.

Lastly if you don't like the triviality of the thread don't read it, and certainly don't post on it...then it will simply float down the list to obscurity, problem solved.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    ...why can't the game?
    Two reasons come to mind:

1. Because Gree
    2. Cash registers deal with real money, and nearly everything Gree does in the game is 'imaginary'.