Tree Fort Reimbursements

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tree Fort Reimbursements

Player Experience
    Post Count

Tree Fort Reimbursements

Hi Guys!

I know that quite a few of you have written in, due to stats dropping because of the glitch with the Tree Fort.

For all of you that was effected, we will be reimbursing the hard and soft currency spent on upgrades for this building. (We're writing up a script for it now, and the funds will be added to all effected accounts as soon as possible. However, there will not be a pop up for it. )

We apologize for any frustration felt concerning this issue, and thanks for all of the reports!

-SnapOpera
    Last edited by SnapOpera; 06-13-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count

Bigger than the trees

Really good to see some action on this, but this was happening way before the tree forts. 2 wars ago I had to check stats every time I wanted to hit someone to make sure the random drop hadn't happened. About the same figure of about a quarter of stats. The tree fort just seems to have made it more permanent.

It seems like one thing after another at the moment....
    Funky Raiding Berserkers.

Lurker
    Post Count

Tree Fort

Thanks for the heads-up!

Post Count
    Thanks for the notification but I agree with bumpyfunk.

The stats of everyone in my guild has been wacky even before the tree fort event. Some of them have submitted tickets already.
    I did the upgrade for my tree fort from level 5 to level 6 and my stats dropped by 2 million!

Post Count
    I thought it started with the previous new building, The Nomadic Trader, when there was a mistake with the magic boost given with it. That's when everyone's stats started to go wacky every now and then.
    On a second point, as there will be no pop up for it, will you please be kind enough to let us know when you've rectified it. Thanks
    Last edited by Shluggy; 06-17-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shluggy View Post
    I thought it started with the previous new building, The Nomadic Trader, when there was a mistake with the magic boost given with it. That's when everyone's stats started to go wacky every now and then.
    On a second point, as there will be no pop up for it, will you please be kind enough to let us know when you've rectified it. Thanks
    Agree with Shluggy, it did start with The Normadic Trader. What about reimbursement for soft or hard money spent on that?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am tired of the incompetence exhibited by gree(d). My guild is looking for another PVP game NOT run by Gree(d) to join and going to kick Gree(d) to the curb. Stats drop, quest start then change in mid game due to their error, quests start on top of each other with different icons but not the one you need, standard patronizing answers to concerns. No concern for their customers at all. Bull ****!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Does this require a ticket, or will it happen automatically?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Never got mine but I only used like about 50 Gems. Did not submit a ticket either

Post Count
    I sent in ticket spent gems on both account didn't get a gem back and was told by Gree I would not get a thing back even though lots of my guild buddy's did get there gems back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapOpera View Post
    Hi Guys!

I know that quite a few of you have written in, due to stats dropping because of the glitch with the Tree Fort.

For all of you that was effected, we will be reimbursing the hard and soft currency spent on upgrades for this building. (We're writing up a script for it now, and the funds will be added to all effected accounts as soon as possible. However, there will not be a pop up for it. )

We apologize for any frustration felt concerning this issue, and thanks for all of the reports!

-SnapOpera
    SnapOpera,
    Little annoyed at this. Clearly your post indicates that soft (gold) and hard (gems purchased/used) would be refunded. I have sent 4 tickets to customer service
    -Ticket #1 was mentioning this post and asking when I would be getting my refund. Response was that I had already rec'd my refund
    -Ticket #2 was me asking for the date and amount I was refunded as I never rec'd any free gems (who knows about gold since I donate to my guild/upgrade, etc). Response was that I rec'd 900k gold but would not be receiving any gem refunds
    -Ticket #3 was a copy/paste of your post clearly pointing out that an admin on the forums stated that gems would be refunded. Also mentioning that others in my guild had rec'd gem refunds. So why wouldn't I be getting any refunded? Waited 2 days - no response
    -Ticket #4 was me following up to #3 asking for a refund or at the very least the courtesy of a response. Again...no response after a few days

Can you please comment and/or look into this? My player ID is 979-052-623 and the last response I rec'd from Gree was Tkt # 1722874 from a Robin Taylor who as stated above, informed I got gold refunded, would not be getting gems, and closed my ticket.

Thank you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So, as a follow up.

I rec'd a reply from Gree yesterday asking me to send them the link to the post on the forums mentioned the refund. which I did...again.

They then replied the following
    Carmen Cruz, Jul 08 13:50
    Hey Michael,

Thanks for getting that link to me. We ran the script for that in May, and everyone that needed to get a reimbursement got one at the time. My apologies for the confusion on that frint, as we're not compensating for that at this point.

Regards, Carmen

Except...the tree fort didn't come out until June. And the post from Snap Opera was dated 6/13.

Literally...no clue what they are doing. None, whatsoever.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Script?

Has this been completed?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b4davis View Post
    Has this been completed?
    Yes, this was completed a couple of weeks ago.