24 Hour Boss event - Did you see it ? ? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Hour Boss event - Did you see it ? ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    We apologize for the splash screen displaying an extension for the Captain Garuda epic boss event.

This has since been resolved and the event is now officially over.
    In EVERY OTHER EVENT IN HISTORY when the countdown timer and/or splash screen was in discrepancy with the globe date you have told us to not trust or worry about the globe date because it is a graphics update issue.

You can't simply end an event arbitrarily at some random unpublished time when people are spending money!!
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Lurker
    Post Count
    I will bring this issue up with iTUNES...

this is totally unacceptable.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reubengoh View Post
    I will bring this issue up with iTUNES...

this is totally unacceptable.

Same here, enough is enough. Applying for 100% refund if they don't fix this. Mama will be happy.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    This is getting beyond a frigging joke. No official finish time, splash screen shows another 24hrs, players including myself golding through as the energy is for both boss and wd. Then just end it with no notice!! I was golding through lvl148 and it just ends. DISGRACE AND CONTEMPT FOR PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!

Does anyone know if google refund for this micky mouse crap the same as apple?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm done with this complete incompetence GREEd. Make the freaking in game notifications accurate. I had two accounts ready to finish out the event. The splash screen I had pop up showed the event not ending until tomorrow. Congratulations on officially being the most worthless group of developers. I am done with this game and iTunes will be hearing from me regarding the fraud your company continues to rely on for profits. I also will be applying for a full refund as well. I have played this game from almost the beginning. Clash of Clans is looking like my new mobile game. At the very least they don't promise something and then completely ignore their players and change the rules with no notifications.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We apologize for the splash screen displaying an extension for the Captain Garuda epic boss event.

"RESOLVED" for who???

Ticket sent to better business bureau. I recommend everyone do the same. Funny how Gree responds to tickets after one of these has Been filed... 4 day event randomly switched to 3. You knuckleheads have to realize that when you offer a product at a cost for a period of time that YOU determine and posted on game as well as the forum and not follow through is STEALING.

I am hiring a few high school kids to call your phone lines non stop for a minimum of two days. NON STOP. Just like the last time I did this, you will eventually answer. Don't worry, I'm will be tying up your marketing department as well. Your vendors will now enjoy the same customer experience we do.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    We apologize again guys for this inconvenience. We do our best to try to prevent issues like this from ever occurring, but this was honestly due to a technical error on our end.

The epic boss was never intended to be extended for another 24 hours and was originally scheduled to end according to the in-game calendar/globe.

We will gladly hear you out and pass along the feedback!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We apologize again guys for this inconvenience. We do our best to try to prevent issues like this from ever occurring, but this was honestly due to a technical error on our end.

The epic boss was never intended to be extended for another 24 hours and was originally scheduled to end according to the in-game calendar/globe.

Not your screw ups but at least your willing to hear players out but at the same time understand where the anger comes from.

This isn't the first epic boss, won't be the last, so many technical difficulties, are baffling. Rewards, a fix for the rewards, a fox for the first fix that caught only 7 factions, wrong in game info (which is a big deal cause not everyone comes here). Running into wd. Why after so many events and ltqs, rb, eb, fltq, are there this many issues?

Gree does the exact same events literally every single week, just diff event names. Can there please actually be bugs worked out is that something possible to do?

You guys had the 24 hour pop up, I'd say honor it, go to any store and they have a sale sign on an item for xx$ off, they'd have to honor it. Wd is a crap time to run a boss but some players had the rug pulled out from them being cut so short thinking they had a full day
    Last edited by Maz; 06-13-2014 at 04:55 PM.

Post Count

Would any of you regulars be able to assist by sendig a PM or reply with instructions on contacting Google for a purchase refund for gold? I'm all to familiar with the process through iTunes, but fortunately, have never been burned by Gree on my droid account.

It is apparent that in spite of the wrapper splash screen and the event page both indicating an end of the event being tomorrow 6/14 at 4:00pm PST, as well as Gree admitting having made a mistake that could cost their players money and time, that this is not going to be fairly resolved to the players.

As a result, I reached only boss 148 and will now need a refund for the gold spent getting to that point.

I appreciate your assistance as a fellow player, and another target of Gree...

Post Count

Pass along please that when a business makes the mistake and advertises incorrect information, then it is the burden of the business to make the situation right on behalf of the customer. Simply closing the event and saying sorry does not encourage the customer to be satisfied or return to play. If anything, it encourages them to find someone who will listen to them and unfortunately, that is the guys who pay you...the game distributors.

Post Count

False Advertising!!!

Basically, this is false advertising and most countries have rules against such things. It was published that the boss event would end today and without ANY notice the event was removed. I have two devices, one on 99 and the other on 98 bosses. Based on your advertising, I did not worry about finishing the event before "calling it a day". Now I have no chance to finish the event. Suggest that you reward all players within 5 bosses of either 100 or 150 at the time the event was closed those units. Otherwise, I will have to look at raising this issue not just with Apple, but also the Australian ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    "RESOLVED" for who???

Ticket sent to better business bureau.

I am hiring a few high school kids to call your phone lines non stop for a minimum of two days. NON STOP. Just like the last time I did this, you will eventually answer. Don't worry, I'm will be tying up your marketing department as well. Your vendors will now enjoy the same customer experience we do.
    The BBB has no authority to resolve problems of this nature, its just a feel good for peeved consumers. It has no enforcement.
    Interestingly you mention GREE phone numbers. Perhaps you should post these numbers here, we could all call. I can't find a phone number for gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Ok, we've established that you're more than an admin but less than the developer. Please pass on the message to get their ****ing act straight. This is not the first epic boss event that they've released. If they still can't get it right, take a break and get the bugs out. None of us mind not having an event everyday. We aren't looking for you to be the messenger, we want you to listen and make a difference. We've told you to do some QA and slow it down if that is what I takes.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

For future issues like this, perhaps once you generate a global statement regarding your plans for an event you might go ahead and honor it, even if it wasn't originally planned that way. I don't see how extending the boss by 24 hours would have harmed GREE - quite the reverse. People were buying gold to gear up for more boss killing. There isn't a lot of code involved in extending an existing quest by 24 hours, so the work load isn't insane. Its not a new event. Finally the idea of honoring your announcement is a good one. I see a lot of people complaining because they feel deceived. Stating a policy or announcing a change and sticking with it is a good way to cut down on this feeling that you guys are making it up as you go along and don't care what the players have to adapt to regarding your last minute alterations to events you run. Sure, it was a 3 day, but the splash screen was understandable, "everything we do has consequences and the boss event is extended one day!"
    Perhaps the consequences of sending that out globally should be that your company does what it announced and extend the event one day. Rather than yanking it, after folks spent money.
    Spanky

Post Count
    Turdarvic. I have seen all sorts of apologies and excuses from you and the rest of GREEd. If you truly cared and were in fact, as you say 'sorry and apologetic' You would have done something as to prevent these and the future mishaps and screwups from occurring. I know have relatives that are children and teens in school and they certainly have a much better mindset than you and those monkeys you call your coworkers
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?