24 Hour Boss event - Did you see it ? ? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Hour Boss event - Did you see it ? ?

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, here with a quick update letting you know that this situation should never have happened, and had we informed you earlier that this was unintentional then you would have stopped spending knowing that the event had officially ended.

We are looking back at this and we will get back to you with an update as soon as we can. I am not saying we will be able to do anything or compensate anything, just simply letting you know that this has not been disregarded.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Suck it up and move along people, this the way gree do things. I can't see that chaging before theyclose their doors for good. So you can either bend over and pay to play by the rules they make up as they go along or not, up to you. As you are all aware this isnt their first screw up and it won,t be the last. Though on a brighter note, its 11am Saturday here so it MIGHT be their last screw for the week.
    Still it is yet another example of how fast they can move when things arent going there way. this screw up even has the silver lining of moving many of the threads about their other screw ups off the first page lol
    Still don't know how many gold units there were.
    Last edited by sstuutss; 06-13-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, here with a quick update letting you know that this situation should never have happened, and had we informed you earlier that this was unintentional then you would have stopped spending knowing that the event had officially ended.

We are looking back at this and we will get back to you with an update as soon as we can. I am not saying we will be able to do anything or compensate anything, just simply letting you know that this has not been disregarded.
    Since this is my thread - I will take an executive privilege to go off topic for one movement and just say:

i wish is you would take this same consideration for the issue about the Upgrade Cost Reduction bonuses not working properly. I spent an extra 7 billion dollars unnecessarily that I would like refunded to my game. It seems such a simple Solution - and a similar error on your programming part - regardless of what caused it - the position of making it right would go very far with making us happier about the situation.

Now - back on topic - glad to see you actively engaging us on this particular subject
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    We apologize again guys for this inconvenience. We do our best to try to prevent issues like this from ever occurring, but this was honestly due to a technical error on our end.

The epic boss was never intended to be extended for another 24 hours and was originally scheduled to end according to the in-game calendar/globe.

We will gladly hear you out and pass along the feedback!
    As I said before, in EVERY other case where the countdown timers and splash screens did not coincide with the globe calendar, we were told to trust the timers and splash screens and that the globe was just a graphic. You cannot expect us to now assume the opposite, especially since the event continued beyond 2:00 PM PDT.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry we don't trust you

Our factions biggest gold spender couldn't even use this web page as it says his ip is blocked when he visits, but this is what he wanted to say....

In app information should be updated when you change events when they are running, even the worst programmers can change text (yet your programmers can't), it says a lot and it shows us what you truly think of your customers. I know I am getting my gold back from Apple and then quitting the game.

And I want to say... thanks gree you just cost the faction our best player. Cheers.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

I thought I would let you know that we are turning the Epic Boss back on and turning on the wrapper goal. Additionally, the event will be extended for the time that you lost today.

Please also note that the epic boss has been rebalanced so that you only need three faction daily goals for the wrapper prize. You will see a fourth daily faction goal, but only three are required.

With that said, the last faction daily goal will be extended, along with faction day two so that you are ensured to earn the wrapper prize.

Your progress will be saved so that you may continue on towards the wrapper.

Additionally, we are awarding everyone with 75 gold through a pop-up the next time you open your game.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience!
    Last edited by Tardavic; 06-13-2014 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Correction, past tense wrongly worded

Post Count
    Don't see anything yet

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    [FONT=arial]

Additionally, we are awarding everyone with 75 gold through a pop-up the next time you open your game.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience!

LOL! Time difference.. disregard this message.

Thanks (IN ADVANCE) for the free gold... which I hadn't received yet...
    Last edited by qdubbya; 06-13-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Sorry guys, this will be taking place here soon!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just wanted to give my thanks that you all did the right thing here. Sucks it crosses over WD but at least you just didn't ignore it.

Kudos.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Additionally, as a heads up, looks like if you are on Android, you may not see the popup for the 75 gold, but you will get the gold!

The giveaway runs until around midnight tomorrow.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBFO View Post
    Just wanted to give my thanks that you all did the right thing here. Sucks it crosses over WD but at least you just didn't ignore it.

Kudos.
    +1 .......... time to get cracking on finishing up...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you for alotting the time that was left on boss back and the gold reward.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Used the free gold and killed 2 bosses. Didn't register towards my total. At least you tried.

Post Count
    I appreciate you finally making an effort to fix an error on your end. Thank you, it is quite a relief.