Boss and WD health bar are the same!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boss and WD health bar are the same!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Boss and WD health bar are the same!!!

I was wondering how the devs were going to approach having two events that used health regen, my question has been answered, they didn't. My health bar for WD started at half full which is where I left off with my boss health.

I have no words to describe this epic screw up.

Post Count
    One word on why they did this "GOLD"
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Banned
    Post Count
    Bs gree! Total bs! Way to screw the pooch again!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Would have been nice if there had been some warning

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its just another way for them to get players to buy gold!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater tots View Post
    Its just another way for them to get players to buy gold!!
    Sorry not going to happen. It's just one more reason not to. Be it greed or idiocy, neither is good.

Post Count

pooch

Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Bs gree! Total bs! Way to screw the pooch again!
    was very screwed

You can buy boss refills for 20 gold and use them for WD instead of paying 25 gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispatch_me View Post
    I was wondering how the devs were going to approach having two events that used health regen, my question has been answered, they didn't. My health bar for WD started at half full which is where I left off with my boss health.

I have no words to describe this epic screw up.
    Ok, this is one of the stupider whine threads I've seen in a while. Health regen bonuses feed both bosses and WD so I don't know why you are shocked. Also as someone above me pointed out, if you don't want to do kill epic boss, take advantage of health refills through the boss screen and enjoy your 1st day of 20g refill instead of the full retail price of 25. You got a double sale.

Crying because of a mistake in the player's favor, Gree should stop entertaining the fools in these forums.
    By time I've spotted you, its already too late.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennetth View Post
    Ok, this is one of the stupider whine threads I've seen in a while. Health regen bonuses feed both bosses and WD so I don't know why you are shocked. Also as someone above me pointed out, if you don't want to do kill epic boss, take advantage of health refills through the boss screen and enjoy your 1st day of 20g refill instead of the full retail price of 25. You got a double sale.

Crying because of a mistake in the player's favor, Gree should stop entertaining the fools in these forums.

+1

So many people crying they overlook the advantages.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

And this is one of the more condescending troll post I've ever seen. I'm well aware of the mechanics of the game and that boss and WD both feed off health regeneration. My point was that Gree would also have to know this too and why they would even do it. They started the boss event one day late knowing it would overlap into WD. For one, there were factions out there that had yet to complete the 24 hour goal and I highly doubt they were thankful that you could refill your WD health for 20g. I too was still playing the boss event because I was a few kills away from the 150 on cash hits. So suffice it to say that trying to do both was an extreme p.i.a.

If you want to point out something, point out that I'm sure it's been said plenty of times before that no one makes you read "whine threads" and keep your non-informative troll comments to yourself.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol, "non-informative troll comments." Congrats on being the first person ever to call me a troll. I pointed out that your complaint was baseless, so my response to the dribble above is this: "talk about the pot calling the kettle black!"
    By time I've spotted you, its already too late.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol, "non-informative troll comments." Congrats on being the first person ever to call me a troll. I pointed out that your complaint was baseless, so my response to the dribble above is this: "talk about the pot calling the kettle black!"
    And Congrats on being my first troll....must be love

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Weapons View Post
    You can buy boss refills for 20 gold and use them for WD instead of paying 25 gold

Careful now - in some people's mind - that fits the definition of "exploiting the game" - LoL
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/